Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an updated list of parts for sale. Prices are in u.s. funds and include shipping. Will not ship large, heavy parts. Will meet in Detroit if needed. Located in Windsor, across from Detroit.

'90 2.5L CB (complete, rings did not seat) - $80 no shipping

2 1/2" swingavalve - $80

'90 Daytona head assembly (complete incl turbo, intakes, etc.) - $100 no shipping

Daytona clear tail lights (2 sets) - $80 each

'90 Daytona "TURBO" cluster (164 KMS) - $35

'90 Infinity radio - $30

Daytona mirrors - $40

Spirit mirrors - $40

'90 Daytona factory sunroof w/ seal - $20 will not ship this

'89 GTC harness and SMEC - $75

'90 Daytona harness and SBEC - $100

2 1/2" Infinity speakers - $20

"Chrysler" and "Daytona ES" badges (black and red) - $15

I have a tonne more parts ranging from foglights, turn signal lenes, heater controls, speaker covers, dash trim, etc. Just ask

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spirit mirrors SOLD

'90 harness and SBEC - tentative sale

Everything else is still available, help fund the Spirits paint job. LOL

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Head Assembly - SOLD

Many pasrts available. I have stripped 3 cars in the last month, Let me know what you are looking for.

·
RIP
554 Posts
foglights

How much for the foglights and what all is included? Also what shape are they in? I'm looking for the little plastic rectangular light cover in the hatch as well, preferably in decent shape. Also I need a set of window scrapers in good condition, I'd like both but passenger side would do if you don't have both.
By clear tail lights, you mean the aftermarket-looking ones?

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have Daytona and Shadow foglights. I only have the lenses and plugs, no brackets. $25/set. I think I have an excellent light cover somewhere, I will look. No window scrapers. Yes they look aftermarket. Very nice set, and legal.

·
RIP
554 Posts
No brackets is okay...I can custom-fab my own. As far as Daytona and Shadow, what's the difference? Size? Also about the taillights, did someone make them or were they purchased somewhere?

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Daytona foglights are much nicer and have the black cat on them. I did the taillights myself. Very time consuming but well worth it. I will try and find a pic of them on a car. If I can't find one, I am pretty sure if you do a search in the exterior section, theres a pic there attached to a thread.

·
Registered
262 Posts
glhs stuff

fwdperformance told me i need a 87 glhs engine harness and a 86 glhs logic module so if you got one or can get one plz let me know

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Many parts are still available. I had people say they were taking parts but I have not heard back from them.

The CB has no pistons or rods. Will take $40 for it.

I still have both Harnesses and computers. Make offers.

Also have a NEW '86 computer here. $50 shipped

Still have some Spirit and Shadow foglights

SL trunk spoiler

Garett core. Needs comp. housing and wastegate

Let me know what you are looking for and I just may have it here. Anyone that has told me they are taking a part must get in contact with me or I will end up selling it. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts