Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably not the right subforum, dont know where this is supposed to go, so please move if its in the wrong area!

what parts interchange from most turbo dodges to a 1g caravan?
what parts interchange from a 2g into a 1g caravan aside from bench seats?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
basically interior of the 2g-1g is what im curious about currently, because every van in local JY's or on sale on the side of the road that ive seen is a 2g. part of me likes the built in child booster seats in the 2g seats because i grew up sitting in those in my moms voyager, but i know those arent legal anymore.

and im generally just curious of what fits in what? like does an omni/daytona cluster fit in the caravan?

i know most motor stuff does work, but like IC piping, what car should i look for to fit the caravan with performance piping
the plastic stock piping that i think came from a daytona that i have on it currently i want to upgrade in the future. what full size IC fits between the condenser and grille that i could add instead of the daytona tiny IC?

·
Registered
862 Posts
basically interior of the 2g-1g is what im curious about currently, because every van in local JY's or on sale on the side of the road that ive seen is a 2g. part of me likes the built in child booster seats in the 2g seats because i grew up sitting in those in my moms voyager, but i know those arent legal anymore.

and im generally just curious of what fits in what? like does an omni/daytona cluster fit in the caravan?

most of the interior will not swap over. possible to swap seats around with drilling and brackets.

i know most motor stuff does work, but like IC piping, what car should i look for to fit the caravan with performance piping
the plastic stock piping that i think came from a daytona that i have on it currently i want to upgrade in the future. what full size IC fits between the condenser and grille that i could add instead of the daytona tiny IC?

most of the IC stuff will all be custom made by you. with the room of a caravan engine bay. AWIC is a workable viable option to look at.

good luck

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know 2g seats fit because I picked up a bench from a JY and it clipped right in the back. I've also got a set of leather captains chairs that I'm not sure what year they are from but they are totally different style from my 1g front seats, thinking they're 2g and they clip right in too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! Just downloaded the 84-90 catalogs and will browse them when I get the time! Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts