Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* Actual Name: zach tower
* Contact Information: PM or (308) 641-5863

I dont have pictures at the moment, but if you have to have them i can take a few with the disposable tonignt and post them tomorrow.

2.5in swingvalve (not 2.25 ported)- i took a die grinder to the inside of it, cleaned out the rough spots. filed bolting flange (to turbo) flat, also filed 02 sensor bung flat. was going to use this but went 3in.
80 plus ship

2-MOPAR performance boost guages. 30vac/20psi. used one of them in my car worked good, other was just another one i had laying around. these are the larger ones (maybe 2 5/16?) they have a bracket with them.
25 each plus ship

extra 3in exhaust doughnut-got one with my turbo, and another with my exhaust.
how about 8bucks plus shipping (they are 15 new)

volvo intercooler-plastic endtanks, good for 15psi, and a hell of an improvement over stocker.
20bucks plus shipping.

and if theres any interest in a T1 core or T2 core turbo let me know.:D
thanks
zach

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill go check on shipping, probably around 15bucks shipping i think, need to box that thing up.

EDIT: I also have a Large can wastegate, but it bolts to the back side of the compressor housing (bolts that hold compressor housing on (2)). its threaded but i had to steal the eyelit to use on my wastegate i have on now. i used it on my old turbo worked great, at least up to 25 psi.
25 plus shipping.

ill check on that for you 86!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump! just cause i dont have a fancy title on this thread, doesnt mean i dont have any good parts!

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
automatic - pm sent! no it doesnt have to be modified, it just doesnt have the eylit that goes onto the arm (threaded i think 28x1/4 thread with a 1/4 hole) it doesnt bolt to the stock location it bolts using 2 bolts on the back side of the compressor housing (the ones that hold it on).

white gauges -both the mopar guages are black, sorry.

pics of the gauge--ill try and get some put on here tomorrow! ill snap em tonight

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got a few pics of the gauges.

one is all black with a black ring, other is a black face with a silver ring.
yeah, and right after taking the pics the silver one fell and hit the ground, the ring got a little bent, i tried to fix it the best i could, but you can still tell a little.

i used a disposable so i should have pics posted up tomorrow.
thanks

·
Registered
860 Posts
Consider me 1st on the gauges? I'll prolly be taking one depending on what they look like. (really just need to buy them both.) :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha ha, ok you got dibs man, yeah ill get pics up tomorrow, but like i said 30 seconds after i took the pic i droped the silver gauge and the ring is dented, i tried to fix it and took another picture of it. idk, ill let you be the judge of it, i might hold on to the dented silver gauge, it'll make a nice paper weight!!!!, no, it still works, lol.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, for some reason my computer has been messed up the past couple days and pretty much lost a few contacts with people, i apologize for some reason the internet went down, then when it came back up my computer didnt, had to get this bad boy fixed.

as far as i know:
someones interested in the intercooler-86 lancer?
SV and wastegate--automatic maybe?
black mopar gauge-wpcars?
do i have them all, ill have to throw on a few pics, theyre kinda crappy, but they'll show.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yup on gauge after pics.
Gary

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh, thats cool man, it'll sell.

heres a few crappy pics with the good ole disposable...sorry about the quality, i took that one up close of the silver one to show the damage, but its so crappy you cant see it.

and the top one has the sv in it as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts