Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I sold my 88 Daytona and have a bunch of parts that i need to sell. I have quite a few performance parts and a few regular stock parts. I will list them the best i can and get pictures up of everything that i can. But if you have any questions feel free to email me or send me a pvt message. Email [email protected] I am in illinois and everything is +shipping and OBO

Set of Forged JE Pistons with rings and forged TII Rods that have been shot-peened and drilled for better oiling. $ SOLD SOLD

89 crank shaft, cast. $80 REDUCED

Set of stock 89 TII Rods and Pistons with new rings. SOLD

25PSI Boost gauge. SOLD

Super 70 turbo with quick spool and thermal coated .63 housing, Also has very clean 2.25 wastgate. SOLD

Ported 1 piece intake manifold with wiring harness and fpr. Black. $125 Reduced*

Ported exhaust manifold with bung $125 Reduced*

Entire Intercooler system with BOV and tubing. Ran on 30lb of boost before. Pretty large intercooler. $550 Reducecd

+20% fuel injectors. SOLD

Red coated turbo valve cover $10 Red coating not perfect by anymeans but nice for the money

I also have a few other things that i will list shorty! Remember that everything is OBO and +Shipping! Thanks a lot for looking at my ad!!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm new to TD's but common block pistons/rods will work in older motors correct? I've got an 86' GTS T1 I'm converting to TII and adding a bunch of upgrades and boost. I would definately like better rods for piece of mind, not to mention I planned on replacing piston rings anyways. If they will work I would be interested in the stock TII rods and pistons for $110.00 shipped.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They have never been used just attached to the rods. They are the ones in the pictures that look real shiney. And yes I would be willing to ship to Canada as long as you pay for the shipping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The turbo is in good condition when I bought it I was told maybe 3000 miles are on it and to me that is a fair estimate. Very powerful turbo with the quick spool option and the .63 housing that is thermal coated for less heat.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
are you sure that crank is cast??? you say its a T2 crank..... which SOULD be forged, is it used and if so does it need to be turned???

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok after i thought about it i relized this is not the t2 crank. the crank that came out of my block was forged and, the guy's at TU told me to get a cast crank. So i found this one! and the pictures are of the cast crank not forged it is in good shape but you may want to turn it to make it perfect. I will try to edit the post. I have more pictures and will add ssoon also!

Thanks,
Matt
P.S. Pm sent!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Ok after i thought about it i relized this is not the t2 crank. the crank that came ouot of my block was forged and the guy's at TU told me to get a cast. So i found this one! I will try to edit the post. I have more pictures and will add soon!

Thanks,
Matt
P.S. Pm sent!
gotcha, i need/want a forged 89+ CB 2.2 T2 crank... no biggie...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah ok I have a forged crank but it is quite rusty. Dont know if its still worth anything or not. I'd sell that for 20 bucks

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'll send you a PM for the T2 stock rods and pistons. Are they 2.2 or 2.5 pistons? Either way I need the rods. Are they useable? $80 shipped.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well the pistons are 2.2 then, the rods will work for 2.5 or 2.2's I'll buy them for $80 shipped as long as you have a few pictures you can send me?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are pictures of them on this thread. And I will do 90 shipped to your door if in the lower 48. And sorry your right they are 2.2 pistons the rods are the same :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
There are pictures of them on this thread. And I will do 90 shipped to your door if in the lower 48. And sorry your right they are 2.2 pistons the rods are the same :)
Can I see better pictures of them? Bigger then 173x173 pixels lol please and thank you! I'm in California

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sure thing!! I didn't notice how small they are when you click on them!!! Either pm me your email or post on here so I can send them direct!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts