Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year I sold a lot of parts as my family and I were moving and needed to get rid of some stuff. I have lowered asking prices on most of the things I didn’t end up selling during my move. All prices are OBO, and will consider dropping prices if you want to take multiple parts. Please feel free to direct message me, but calling me or texting me is the fastest and easiest way. My number is (586) 915-0085.
Please see pictures attached. I will take payment via PayPal, or cash if you are local. I will share my paypal information after we agree on what items you want, prices, and shipping location. I am located in Brandon, MI. Thank you!

SOLD Billet Aluminum Fuel Rail
From TurbosUnleashed or FWDPerformance (can’t remember). Used, still in great shape. No brackets.

SOLD ARP 11mm Head Stud Kit (Studs, Washers, Nuts): $65 shipped OBO
Used, only torqued once, about 20 miles and 1 dyno session on them

SOLD Cometic Head Gasket (8 valve, .065 (stock), MLS)
Brand new, never used, still in packaging

Spec "Stage 3" 6 puck Clutch for RWD (AX15 5speed to 2.2/2.5) w/ brand new flywheel: $220 shipped OBO
Only about 50 miles on this clutch, not even broken in yet, this is the clutch you will need for a turbo 2.5/2.2 swap into a Dakota, should be good for around 500+ whp, If you are local I also have an AX15, flywheels, bellhousing, driveshaft, etc to sell with this for extra $$

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts