Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
and he looks very very happy to have some new friends

ya know what they say

you can have the finest best of show winner - but only love will make that tail wag

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah hes awesome, just took him for a walk down the main drag of town and stopped at all the bars. Everyone loved him, cept for a few people that are deathly affraid of him cuz he looks mean as shit but hes a big baby lol

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
I know what you mean
they baned pit bulls here

if you already had one you have to keep it muzzled
if they recover one as a stray or there's a batch of puppies they try to ship it out of the province

or .. well you know

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you mean
they baned pit bulls here

if you already had one you have to keep it muzzled
if they recover one as a stray or there's a batch of puppies they try to ship it out of the province

or .. well you know
around where i live theres no bans on any dogs. just gotta have them licensed

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
ya - too many people here with political correctness up the butt

have to admit we had a moment here when I was walking my dog

there was a smalish p-b that came running across the street at us

I thought oh no , here we go

but wait no , he runs around and around us , stops wags his tail and says HI ! wanna play ?

they sent a girl from the pound who was a p-b fan - she said they would have no prob finding him a home - but out of the province - as he was just a big sweetie

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya - too many people here with political correctness up the butt

have to admit we had a moment here when I was walking my dog

there was a smalish p-b that came running across the street at us

I thought oh no , here we go

but wait no , he runs around and around us , stops wags his tail and says HI ! wanna play ?

they sent a girl from the pound who was a p-b fan - she said they would have no prob finding him a home - but out of the province - as he was just a big sweetie
yup, as i always say, i dog is a reflection of the owner. any dog is capabale of mauling someone, and any dog is capable of being a big baby

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
ya I agree with some exceptions
sick / hurt or lost / scared

though past experiance can have a lasting effect

my b-c had a hate for guys around 200 pounds with really short hair / all women and other dogs

which made my other dog really special as he was the only other dog she ever accepted outright

though we could never go near other dogs - she would freek out - he would pick up on it and freek out and I'd soon have a wirlwind on the end of the leashes

when he was alone all other dogs were cool to him - take him to the vets - he loved that place - and he'd try to make friends with every dog there

·
Registered
953 Posts
nice looking dog, mine is in nowere that big she is 3 year old and is maybe 35lb. but thats fine with me, she just loves the kids as she was a pup when i got her and alway been around them. trying to get used to or new pup, she like him but he is so little.

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice looking dog, mine is in nowere that big she is 3 year old and is maybe 35lb. but thats fine with me, she just loves the kids as she was a pup when i got her and alway been around them. trying to get used to or new pup, she like him but he is so little.
yurs a pitt bull also?

cuz 35lbs is very small.. smallest i ever seen a female was 45 lbs.

my dog is great around kids/people, i just gotta train it to not want to eat every animal that moves lol.

When it comes to people he is protective but playfull. When animals get close thats a different story.

·
Vroom vroom.
452 Posts
Wow that pit looks really good. I hate the short redicously built ones, but your pit is like a happy medium.

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow that pit looks really good. I hate the short redicously built ones, but your pit is like a happy medium.
this dog is ridiculously built lol.

im going to be training him for pulling competitions.

i hooked up a strap to my r/t in the garage, and he could pull that already, so i dont have a lot of work to do on it really. Depends how far i wanna go with his pulling. 2.5-3k pounds isnt much for pulling competitions. Ive seen some dogs pull almost 10k pounds.

this is the dog im talking about
he pulled a full crate of bricks, plus a bunch of people standing on it cuz they ran outta bricks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVBFx-MHWM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts