Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my car....its a project...:thumb: And the hood scoops ARE functional:cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actully have. There were ALOT more on it when I got it:rolleyes: The rest will come off too but I have other things to do to it first.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the good words!:thumb: And yes they are barretta GTU rims... personally I dont like them, they came on my 88 turbo when I got it and I sold them and got crab wheels but got them back on this car....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Having been there with the stickers and decals - take a trip to home depo and grab a tin of that "goo-off" its a lighter-fluid like liquid that takes stickers, tape and epoxy residue off of stuff.

Works great for this on cars although I have had it eat through paint on rare occasions.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill work on the uglyness as soon as I get it running and everthing working again... Like I said before I have taken ALOT of stickers and crap off it already and will do more after I have everything else worked out. The car had neons on/in it everywhere you could think of and some places you cant think of. I pulled out about 25lbs of wire from neons!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts