Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i boight the car with just the block in with pistons and bottom end run just a lil though supposibly only 300 on the block brandnew head in the back thinks its a tII head has a turbosunlesed garret and one piece intake i was told it had a 2.2 tII head and 2.5 bottomend well he rebuilt motor cause of blown turbo so he rebuitl the whole new motor u can see everythings new but the turbo has 80000 he got it off ebay well i had a smoking problem when i put it together thought i had pcv problem but did pressure and leakdown number ones 60 145 142 135 take number one out and the ring lands are all broken idk whats in this thing i know somebody who can identify the rod number is 4323958 theres no name on the piston and befor i too it out there was cooland on the underneath of the piston and when i took the head off the piston had alot of coolant on it i did the head gasket 5 time the exhaust manifold bolts iv been going craxzy idk whats up with this thig is the head worpped block ****ed the piston says 0.50mm on top of it its a 1987 charger but its got shelby seat idk how to identify anything on it and i cant find 0.50 over pistons on turbosunleased

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
check out forward motion, they have that size piston. i would also check out fwd performance, they very well may have what you are looking for as well. as far as the othe rissues you have, it sounds like at least the head should hit a machine shop to be checked out, i would suggest pulling the block as well and sending that too. there is too much going on there to just do the head and 1 piston.

·
Registered
501 Posts
...ithe piston says 0.50mm on top of it its a 1987 charger but its got shelby seat idk how to identify anything on it and i cant find 0.50 over pistons on turbosunleased
If your piston has .5mm stamped on it you are looking for a 20THOUSANDTHS oversized piston (.5mm=20thou, 1mm=40thou) :D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts