Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that i read somewhere on here that there was a place selling new rockers for daytonas, COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS SELLING THEM. i know a guy who really wants to save his Turbo Z but he desperately needs rockers and i would really like to thank you for any assistance in helping to keep one a TD on the road.
Thank you very much, Tony

·
Registered
198 Posts
Try JC whitney, I know they at least used to sell rocker sections for these cars.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
there is or was a place in the greater Chi-town area that is like a "Veng"
kinda company. They sold entire floors and quarter panels, fenders, ect.
I found this place on the net about 2 years ago. I've tried to look for them again but couldn't find them and anyone from that area didn't know of the place. It had like a southside or sunshine kinda of a name .. GOOD LUCK..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you for your help, i could have sworn that i saw a link on here to someone selling brand new ones. I will definantly check out both of these options. Thank you both very much.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yeah those are what I've used (4 times...). Just bear in mind they don't go all the way to the back so some fabrication is required or if you're lucky and it's not too rusty maybe you can save the part just in front of the rear wheels. I haven't been so lucky.

Pete

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yeah those are what I've used (4 times...). Just bear in mind they don't go all the way to the back so some fabrication is required or if you're lucky and it's not too rusty maybe you can save the part just in front of the rear wheels. I haven't been so lucky.

Pete
yea i know..but OEM 1/4's are $1000 per side if you can still get them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts