Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is brett. i just recently picked up a 86 shelby charger 2.2 turbo maroon. i was wondering where can i get some good suspension and motor parts for this car.i have searched all over the web and found nothing.any help would be greatly appricated.i look forward to getting this car on the track as soon as possible (road courses here i come).:D

·
Registered
146 Posts
I know that koni recently stoped making the suspenson parts for all of the TD cars so you will be lucky to find them. You may try to call FWDP and see if they have any left but i doubt they do.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to FWD Performance, Inc.

Name: Koni shocks (L-body)
Part Number: FWD 45-0102
Description:
Upgrade for stock Charger and Omni, These are the best performing shocks available for the L-body.These are an adjustable coilover set-up and includes threaded sleeve, perch and hat. Coilovers springs are sold seperately (see spring section) Sold in pairs.
These are excellent for racing applications!! Back in Stock!!!

Name: Koni struts (L-bodies)
Part Number: FWD 45-0103
Description:
Front adjustable struts for L-bodies including Omni and Charger. Also works great on the front of a rampage!
Upgrade from stock, These are the best handling and performing struts available. These are a coilover set-up and includes threaded sleeve, perch and hat. coilover springs are sold seperately (see spring section) Sold in pairs.
These are excellent for racing applications!! Back IN STOCK!!!!

coil over kit if shocks and struts are not your idea of performance:Name: Koni Coilover Kit for L-bodies
Part Number: FWD 45-0762
Description:
Complete kit of coilovers, front and rear for the Shelby Charger, Turismo, Charger, and Omni.
Kit includes front struts, rear shocks, coilover sleeves, perches and hats and 4 coilover springs. The Koni's are adjustable in both height and dampening. We will call and confirm the spring rates after your order has been placed.
Use factory or aftermarket strut mounts (sold seperately)

Name: Energy Suspension Front Control Arm Bushings
Part Number: FWD 45-0150
Description:
Energy Suspension poly bushings for the front control arm for FWD up to 1989. These do ot fit the 89/90 k-frame with the dual pivot contrl arms, like the 89/90 daytona Those cars will use the PB control arm bushing kit. 91 and later will use (2) of the Moog contol arm kits.

Name: L-body rear Suspension Bushing Kit
Part Number: FWD 47-0243
Description:
Quickor Suspension's poly urethane L-body bushing kit for the rear suspension.

Name: LRE Front Lowering Springs-L body
Part Number: FWD 46-0348
Description:
Front lowering springs for your L-body Omni, Charger and Rampage. Drops the front -1", with spring rates of 220 lb.

Name: LRE Rear Lowering Springs -L Body
Part Number: FWD 46-0349
Description:
NEW rear lowering springs for your L-body Charger and Omni.
Lowers the rear approx. 3/4" and has a 185 lb spring rate. Extra coils are added to keep springs on the perch under extreme condidtions

Name: Swaybar 1 1/8
Part Number: FWD 48-0522
Description:
Rear anti-sway bar for the L-body mopar.
Available in 1-1/8" in special order, please allow three weeks for delivery.
Fits 1978 to 1990 4-door and 2-door, Omni, Charger, 024, GLH, GLHS, Shelby Charger.
Easy to install. Use with or without factory "rod" swaybar.
Made of 4140 chrome moly spring steel, not mild steel like some others.
Includes all hardware for installation. Includes polyurethane bushings

Name: Swaybar 1.25in. Front L-body
Part Number: FWD 48-0526
Description:
Easy to install. Unlike the factory bar, we use endlinks for better suspension action.
Made of 4140 chrome moly spring steel, not mild steel like some others. Includes all hardware for installation. Includes polyurethane bushings. Allow three weeks for delivery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts