Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
several
1,282 Posts
Name: Aaron Silvestri
Condition: 1500 miles, no wear or damage

Complete matched rotating assembly!

Ran this for about 1500 miles. No problems, no damage. Perfect shape ready to go!

Of course this bolts RIGHT into a 2.2 to make a 2.2 stroker haha

The crank was polished at a machine shop.

Rods are the FWD Performance ones (T2, checked and cleaned, shot peened for added strength, tops drilled for better oiling, and ARP rod bolts added). They get $230 for em!

Pistons are Mahle .020 over. Don't think Cindy carries these anymore, but they were about $130.

Asking $300 for it all. Paypal or money order.

Parts are still in the block but it has a cracked water jacket. Has all new bearings, no balance shafts, enlarged oil pickup, etc... I'll throw that in for FREE if you want it!!

· Registered
13,677 Posts
we've had a few problems to say the least. :pI was requiring pictures on anything with a $75 price tag on it. After a few PMs I saw it was more of a problem where some guys just had no way to get them unless they bought a disposable, then to have them printed or put onto a CD. I saw how much that could be a REAL burden on other's.

· Registered
2,028 Posts
we've had a few problems to say the least. :pI was requiring pictures on anything with a $75 price tag on it. After a few PMs I saw it was more of a problem where some guys just had no way to get them unless they bought a disposable, then to have them printed or put onto a CD. I saw how much that could be a REAL burden on other's.
Its 2008! Pics with a screen name and date written on paper should be required

· Registered
several
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ehhhhhhhhh rather not... only because I don't want to take the block apart. I'd strap it to a pallet and freight it to you if you want... but it would be around $100.

If I can't sell it as a whole I'll pull the parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.