Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at replacing the bushings in the front end of my 91 spirit rt. I see poly bushings sells some as well as fwdp sells some moog bushings, anyone have any suggestions or experience on which might be better one way or the other? thanks Brandon

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Go poly all the way. The Scamp is all poly, and I love it.

Definitely give Johnny at Polybushings a call and buy from him.

I was fortunate enough to get to spend some time with him at SDAC-26 this year. Absolutely awesome guy, and very helpful. He will be getting all of my $$ for suspension bushings in the future...:grin2:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sure, everyone who's riden in it so far has been blown away and start reaching for something to hold on to. Are you going to any local meets or shows before winter? Maybe we can get together sometime.

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
I'd like to hit a couple more, if you hear of any, let me know.

Mopar's at the Red Barns @ Gilmore is tomorrow, but I have to work this weekend...:crying:

Been driving the Scamp full-time for the last couple of weeks, The Daytona is in the garage getting prepped for paint...:smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Sweet, going back same color? I bet your starting to miss that boost aren't you?
Basically. Viper Red with medium charcoal grey ground effects(same color as the Scamp). I like the look of the darker ground effects vs the original silver. Plus, I needed some touch up paint for the Scamp anyways, so I kill two birds with one stone...

Yeah, I am missing the boost, but the Scamp is still fun, just in a different way. The benefit is, it gets about 34 mpg, I've been getting about 27 with the Daytona.

The Scamp is getting a turbo motor this winter, so it will be a riot come next spring...>:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts