Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Johnny Spiva (Polybushings)

John:

I bought a front anchor mount from you a while back. I love it.

Last week, I bought a solid bobble strut from you. I also bought the "U" bracket for it, to weld onto my 95 Voyager 3.0.

Let me tell you, I am the WORST at noticing little things. When people get in my car they hear little bumps and squeaks, and I never notice them. I only hear big bumps and squeaks :D

Anyway, I finally got around to installing the solid bobble strut today. And HOLY SHIT, did it make a WORLD of difference. Any loud bumping that I had that was from the engine rocking was COMPLETELY GONE. I even took a friend for a ride and he commented on how smooth it was compared to how it was.

If anyone is considering buying any of his mounts, for the love of god, buy them. I would recommend it to absolutely anyone.

You rock, Johnny.
and you don't make my motor rock anymore :)

You da man!

·
Banned
653 Posts
I agree that Johnny's mounts are great. :D

All of my mounts are from him now, and I bet I wont need a new one until gas is just for rich people.

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
I have bought 5 front mounts, 3 each side mounts, 1 rear mount for the engine. 4 cars worth of front end rebuild and L body and P body rear bushings. A few cars have the alt bushings too..

I've ripped frame weldments off the frame. Shreaded 4 K frames. Broke CVs and ripped all of the spot welds out of the core support and smashed my heater tray. No more damage since I installed his bushings. Torque steer, handling, wheel hop, shifting problems, banging sounds, rut following, metal damage, on off gas jurking, missed shifts, exhaust hitting, exhaust donut leaking, intercooler line pulling damaging the core support, squealing belts or jumping belts. All this and other things you "get used to" go away the more poly you add. Then your screwed like me and all of this drives you nuts and every car you buy has to have poly everywhere. My car is so much more refined it has lost personality lol.

Rob

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Re: Johnny Spiva (Polybushings)

I totally agree, the more stuff I buy from polybushings the more I tend to love my car and the way it drives. THANKS A MILLION FOR SUPPORTING OUR REJECTED CARS!!

I just put in my passenger side mount and it's freakin BEAUTIFUL!! I was expecting some extra vibration but it's still smooth as butter!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
poly-bushings rocks!

just bought some sway bar bushings from johnny at poly-bushings and the service was excelent, gave me great advise on handling, and the shipping was SUPER fast!! took 4 buisness days to canada!:eek: wow, ive had stuff take 3 weeks up here before!!
awsome seller!! highly recomended!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Finally got all the products installed on my 89 CSX that I got from Johnny @ polybushings.com. I got everything from him - control arm, sway bar, rear axel, & p-bar bushings, motor & tranny mounts, even the solid bobble strut. Excellent service, quick shipping & what a difference in my cars' performance. I am planning to do the same for my 85 Lebaron vert in a month or so. Can't wait.

Thanks Johnny!

Pat G
CSX-345

·
Registered
349 Posts
the lube johnny ships out is the consistency of warm bubble gum, should last longer than the 2 years you get from the energy suspension lube when everything starts squeaking like mad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.