· Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand new 10 angle valvejob
Cam journals are align honed for perfect cam alignment with no binding issues
Fully Ported and Polished.....

Stock springs, retainers and locks....

THis was on my mid 12 second car.......

Had a stock piston break, but really didn't hurt the head besides from some particle damage on one chamber... didn't even hurt the valve or valve seat...

I just did the valve job yesterday....

I had set this head in the back of my shop and forgotten about it when I took the car apart years ago....

No longer in turbododges, I don't need this part anymore....

The head flows 185cfm intake and 145cfm exhaust at .500 lift with obviously improved low lift flow numbers.....

Yes, I have a flow bench and all my research and portwork is done on the bench and tried on a car.....

Also, I am including the water flow mod from cylinder number 4 to the thermostat water box.... Keeps #4 cylinder cool!!!!!

I listed this head a while back, but then, I decided it needed a valvejob and a cleanup to show off the nice work.....

I am asking $750 + shipping on the head now... -Price is negotiable though!!! Please pm with offers...

Thanks
RYNO

The one slightly damaged chamber, no cracks or problems, and impingement is less than .060 deep...

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actual Name: Ryan McMakin
Contact Information: [email protected]
Feedback: eBay- 94- positive feedback, Forums-old forum member here, Members- Cindy at FWD, Chris at Turbosunleashed, Steve Menegon , etc
Pictures: listed below
Condition: Used, but freshly 10 angle valve job on ported heads

Brand new 10 angle valvejob
Cam journals are align honed for perfect cam alignment with no binding issues
Fully Ported and Polished.....

Stock springs, retainers and locks....

THis was on my mid 12 second car.......

Had a stock piston break, but really didn't hurt the head besides from some particle damage on one chamber... didn't even hurt the valve or valve seat...

I just did the valve job yesterday....

I had set this head in the back of my shop and forgotten about it when I took the car apart years ago....

No longer in turbododges, I don't need this part anymore....

The head flows 185cfm intake and 145cfm exhaust at .500 lift with obviously improved low lift flow numbers.....

Yes, I have a flow bench and all my research and portwork is done on the bench and tried on a car.....

Also, I am including the water flow mod from cylinder number 4 to the thermostat water box.... Keeps #4 cylinder cool!!!!!

I listed this head a while back, but then, I decided it needed a valvejob and a cleanup to show off the nice work.....

I am asking $550 + shipping on the head now... -Price is negotiable though!!! Please pm with offers...

Thanks
RYNO

The one slightly damaged chamber, no cracks or problems, and impingement is less than .060 deep...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.