Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my good paying job and had to take a low paying job just to eat. So, I may be putting "him" up for sale very soon and wanted to see if anyone is interested.
4500 miles, I have installed the cabin air filter, Chrysler door edge guards, rear door sil plates, tinted front windows. I live in Orlando. it may be a month before I do anything but let me know if you are and I will keep you posted. my new email address is [email protected]. also had the rear sway bar installed at the dealer and installed cool blue bulbs in the low beam and driving lites, put a double 1/8 inch silver pinstrip around the body. auto stick, CD and cassette player, silver colored aluminum wheels

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Fourspeed, I'm sorry to hear about your job. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that things will turn around for the better!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
fouspeed,

Sorry for the news hope things pick back up before you have to make a move. As for insentives, they currently run through 2/28. That's not to say that they won't put new ones in after that, but something to consider.
:(

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Bummer. :(
Is your GT auto or stick? You posted your mods, what about options like sunroof, abs, etc - these are things any prospective buyer will ask, so you may as well get ready to post - IF you have to sell. This economy sux. x(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts