Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got done taking the motor and trans out of my car and couldn't break lose the stupid feed line on the power steeing pump(the high pressure one). I was getting mad and after rounding it to death and got out the hack saw.... Where can i get a new one? or do I need to make something? just the feed line

everything went real smooth other than that!

went and got a Block and Tackle today and it worked awesome, I like it way better than a hoist

·
Registered
89 Posts
just got done taking the motor and trans out of my car and couldn't break lose the stupid feed line on the power steeing pump(the high pressure one). I was getting mad and after rounding it to death and got out the hack saw.... Where can i get a new one? or do I need to make something? just the feed line

everything went real smooth other than that!

went and got a Block and Tackle today and it worked awesome, I like it way better than a hoist
QUOTE]

You can buy a new pressure line at AutoZone for a shade under $20. I've replaced a couple that just wouldn't come off. I saw the line off flat and put a socket and big honkin' breaker bar on it. I had one that was so tight, and the pump was bad anyway, that I left the fitting in the pump when I turned it in for a core.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im doing a 16v conversion and want to mach up the motor out side of the engine bay.....
that was my first thought

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2.2 hybrid with a dohc. I'll be shooting for 350hp, anyone know if the INDY intake will clear the distributor? Im going to get it built and running and work on the MS in the winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts