Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Wednesday Dec 17, 2014 I payed onerippinturbo2 the agreed price of $10.00 by Paypal for a set of pt lifter shims. Later that day I was told that the money was received and that he would send the shims to me within the next two days. I was asked to please make the $10.00 payment as a personal gift to avoid the fees they charge and please pm me back your mailing address. I complied with the request and trusted onerippinturbo2 because he is a super moderator on this board. I live in Maryland and onerippinturbo2 lives Pennsylvania, which a one day wait in the mail. After waiting 12 days, I have not received the shims. I have sent personal messages and have not received a reply. Please refund my money if you will not send me what I payed you for.

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Be patient with him. I have personally bought several items from him, and he's always been a stand up guy. I'm sure there is a good reason.

I know how crazy my life gets around the Holidays...:eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
hey, I'm here. sorry you felt like you got burned for 10 dollars but you didn't. your shims are on the way,and it take longer then 1 day for the mail to Maryland (don't know why but it does) between work and the holidays things got a lil hectic (my problem, not yours) but thanks for having faith in me (or the lack there of) anyways, tracking info usps priority mail 9114999944238691943567 says you should have the shims that you didn't need till the springtime on Friday 1-2-15. thanks for the kind words evilcow and 83scamp, glad I got 2 guys that know I wouldn't burn anyone for any amount of money let alone 10 whole dollars. the list is still growing that's for sure.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand and accept your apology and being busy. I still am in no hurry for the parts. When I did not receive the parts after about a week I started to wonder. Then when you did not respond to my personal messages, I wondered if I was going to receive my parts. The tracking number says that I will receive the package on January 2.

Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts