Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may just be me, but when I log on and click on what forum I want it takes about 20 seconds to show up!! And the same for clicking on post to another post!!! I find this frustrating to the max. if I need info and I'm looking for it through multiple posts!! Anyone else have this problem or know a way past this?
Thanks for any replies,

Terry
I am brain damaged,what's your excuse?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
service is kinda iffy lately.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems a tiny bit better so far but not what I'm used to on other sites I visit or have visited! And like cars quicker is better?
Thanks for reading,

Terry

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Site is acting up because we are now in the works of moving the site to our cluster.

The site has already outgrown our dedicated server, so we have a cluster of 5 boxes to host the site :)

There will be some down time in the future, but there will be a post about it / mass email.

Hopefully we will be done testing by the 15th and can get it sorted around that time. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK it's the 19th and site is as slow as molasses still at least I know it's not just me!! Or was that just a shut up the guy complaining ploy? I may be brain damaged but I'm not stupid!! You can't hide the truth for long and as Ron White says You can't fix stupid!! :laugh: Has he tried a bigger hammer? In fact Rick have you tried a bigger hammer on the server??! At least get this bitch fixed or switched I WANT SPEED on this site!!!!!! Not empty answers!
You wanna sell this place?
Thanks,

Terry

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
We have had plenty of offers to sell, we don't roll like that. :)

Well, unless you give us enough so that clayton can get a viper and fix his other ride :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it's down to a 5 second delay I've seen so far is that the best I can hope for or is faster downloads when and if I become a subscriber to the site? Well all I can say to that is I'll deal with the slow speeds I have no extra money off my disability check!! I just have to make sure I do my meds before coming here!! :cool: I am glad to see the speed increase.

Terry
I am brain damaged,what's your excuse

1 - 12 of 12 Posts