Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, yesterday I was driving in the rain, and my windshield wipers wouldn't turn on. Then, after a few moments they turned on. Also, my turn signals worked intermittently. Both of those items are controlled on the same wand. Everything else seemed to be working fine (A/C, lights, etc.)

Today it is no longer raining, but still having problems. Tested wipers. Didn't go on at first, but then went on every time I tested them after that.

Turn signals sometimes worked, sometimes didn't work. And sometimes, when I activate the right turn signal, the left one goes on!

Any idea what this might be?

Thanks!

EDIT: See first reply for additional info.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's an update.
I found that when I push up on the wand to activate the right turn signal, but the left one comes on instead, that if I apply more pressure to the wand, that the right signal then comes on.
Similarly, if I push down on the wand to activate the left turn signal, and nothing happens, then applying more downward pressure will cause the left turn signal to come on.
(In either case, the signal usually stays on, even after the additional pressure is applied.)

I did notice this thread which seems like it might apply, especially since this only started after driving in the rain.

·
Administrator
24,770 Posts
What are we working on?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts