Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
ptcruiser363 said:
You think that's a bootleg item????
Check with the seller and see if the ensignia is vinyl or printed. It says vinyl in his description. All the Chrysler banners I have seen that are marking materials are directly printed. This one I have never seen before and the seller has admitted he can do anything you want as far as custom. They are only 2'x4' which sure is a small size for a dealer display banner don't ya think. And he has sold many of these it looks like from the feedback list. How did he acquire all of them?? Did he go to different dealerships and pay for them or ask for them? I don't think so. Also the moving line on the listing is different from his original description....It says Dealer style banner.....or something like that. Not authentic dealer banners....

Still a nice little item if you collect that stuff and the price is not to bad. I would prefer to have the original marking material collectibles as they will actually be valued collectibles.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THISLPT said:
Check with the seller and see if the ensignia is vinyl or printed. It says vinyl in his description. All the Chrysler banners I have seen that are marking materials are directly printed. This one I have never seen before and the seller has admitted he can do anything you want as far as custom. They are only 2'x4' which sure is a small size for a dealer display banner don't ya think. And he has sold many of these it looks like from the feedback list. How did he acquire all of them?? Did he go to different dealerships and pay for them or ask for them? I don't think so. Also the moving line on the listing is different from his original description....It says Dealer style banner.....or something like that. Not authentic dealer banners....

Still a nice little item if you collect that stuff and the price is not to bad. I would prefer to have the original marking material collectibles as they will actually be valued collectibles.

Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
901 Posts
RadioA - great photo in your sig!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
And now they're all gone, including the images. Did anyone happen to capture the image of it. I'd love to see it.

Robin, when I was in Gatlinburg 3 weeks ago, I swear I've never seen such a heavy concentration of PT's in any city I've been in before. I thought I'd died & gone to PT Heaven or something. Actually, just went to the highland games there. We got out and walked the main drag for about 1/2 a mile and in that half mile I think I must have seen 40 PT's!!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts