Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES, after two long months in the garage avoiding the snow, ice & cold the PT hit the highway today. First time out since strut brace, sway bars & rear lowering spings were installed. Still single digit temps but dry roads and blue sky for a much appreciated break. I drove two hours south to a greyhound meet & great and met many nice people and lots of beutiful retired racers. The PT was still looking good from fall cleanup and we were all ready for a little cruise. I couldn't really test the new setup much as it was just a straight shot down the interstate but it was fun to get out. Of course we stoped at the DC dealership to window shop a bit and no I didn't test drive a GT and no Dream Cruiser II were in yet. The only thing I forgot to do was stop for a Krispy Kreme. :) Jon

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Way to go, Big John! Until yesterday, my PT had been a daily driver. I finally bought myself an old pickup so the PT can sit safe and (slightly) warm in the garage. Hate to sit it, but don't want the dings, salt, snow, etc. Will make me appreciate the days I can park the truck and break out the PT. :D :D

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Big Jon said:
The only thing I forgot to do was stop for a Krispy Kreme. :) Jon
You always have NOW to go get one!!!

;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts