Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jerome Turner, 25, has re-launched his Dogs In Cars site after initially setting it up just to show to friends. He said the site began as a stupid little thing, but has grown into something bigger. He had a camera in his car and just started taking pictures of dogs in cars as a joke.

An article was written in The San Francisco Examiner and Yahoo Picks for February 18th about the website. Now, his site is getting about 4,000 hits per day and people are sending him photos of their dogs.

So, how about seeing our PT CRUISERS with our dogs in them? ruff...ruff

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Seems like a great idea! I could see it getting popular!
If I HAD a pet, I'd love it SEPARATELY from my car & NOT let all that YUCKY hair get all over the upholstery!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Our dogs are welcome in our stock 2002 PT Cruiser, but not the modified 2001. I'll have to get some pictures the next time they ride in it. Most of the time they ride in style in our Chrysler Town & Country LXi van. :D

This is Bonnie, our youngest of four Basset Hounds:

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
FUJI: "Hey, Mister, you know where Niagara Falls is?"

MINI-MALL MANAGER (minimum wage): "What's that?"

FUJI: "Huh? You don't know what Niagara Falls is?"

FUJI'S WIFE: "I told you we should have brought a map!"

FUJI: "Listen dear, I'm a born tracker. Bred to find stuff. I have the nose of a champion!"

FUJI'S WIFE: "Uh-huh. Is that why you still eat grass?"

FUJI: "Hey, you promised notto talk about that in public!"

MINI-MALL MANAGER: "Is that Niagara Falls place like Six Flags or something?"

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I love my dog dearly, but I refuse to let him ride in the PT! He sheds constantly so he has to ride in our old van if he wants to go anywhere. The weird thing is, there are still dog hairs in the PT even though he has never set a foot/paw in it! ?:|

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Hank is a shedder, but yes, he rides in the cruiser.

I fold the rear seats down, lay down a big plastic mat and cover that with blankets. Then Hank goes on top. He still manages to get hair all over. But he loves riding in the cruiser, so what am I gonna do?

Man, I need to learn how to post photos here.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I love my dog, but he's not allowed in my car. Not only would his paw prints be all over, but even on the ceiling of the car! He's a maniac! 8*

·
Registered
413 Posts
:} Here's LACEY !! She thinks everybody comes to car shows
just to se her !!

Is this a legal Tailgate display???
Look!! "DI Taillights!!" :}

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dreamer said:
Man, I need to learn how to post photos here.
dreamer,

Email the photo to me. I'll give you a link to use from Imagestation. If it needs resizing to post, I'll do that also. :)

I sent Jerome a pic of "Peanut". For those of you that won't let dogs in your cruisers, that's ok....it just has to be "dogs in cars/vehicles". I noticed he added about 20 pics today to the website.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Our St bernard ( Bandit ) sheds a lot but he still gets to ride in the PTs, hair and all. It only takes a few minutes to vacuum the seats, so I won't begrudge him a ride.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
EeyoreCruzr said:
Our German Shepherds shed too much, so we don't let them ride in the PT.
You don't let your German Shepherd ride, but you allow a donkey in the PT? ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts