Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Pt cruiser has a lot of things unhooked

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CgPeon 
#1 ·
I circled everything in the pics I attached that I’m unsure about what they are and what they go to. Car was purchased from a junkyard and after many $s I’ve got it drivable but I wanna make sure it’s 100% because my wife will be driving this car daily. All help will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
1st picture I believe is the line that goes to your PCV valve. 2nd picture, that white line is the TIP line it looks like. Need picture farther apart. It goes to a solenoid then to a sensor. 3rd picture..once again too far away. I am guessing its the nipple on the charge pipe. Usually a red line goes to it. The other line goes to a solenoid. 4th picture is your PCV valve. Looks melted. Its the 03 style. So your PT GT must be a 2003. 5th picture is just an elbow that goes to your intake I believe. 6th picture 2nd row..no idea need to be farther away and follow the line. Last picture, no idea follow the line. Looks like someone modified the vacuum lines or tried to fix them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.