Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are pleased to announce that John "Van Gogh" Bauer will once again be setting up his "Portable PT Pinstriping Booth" at MMISL 2005.

The famous John "Van Gogh" Bauer has blessed us with his incredible pinstriping talents every year since MMISL first began. Not only is he one of the best PT pinstripers in the automobile and hot rod circuit but a talented artist as well.

His talent speak for itself and he is one of the nicest guys you will meet. Usually he draws crowds every year around his pinstriping tent and a blast to watch him turn a blank canvas PT into a rolling work of art.

You will find his pinstripting and custom handpainted artwork on many PTs in the Cruiser community.

:)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is some of the work he did on NSCR FAN's custom PT...
(I think he even did some PT Trailer pinstriping on his matching pull-behind)

:x

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
HellCat said:
Now if only I can think of what I want to get done. :(
You don't have to. Bring a few $$$ and he'll think of it for you!! Not going to say that John is the best, but he is the only one that will touch my ride. :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
NSCR FAN said:
You don't have to. Bring a few $$$ and he'll think of it for you!! Not going to say that John is the best, but he is the only one that will touch my ride. :)

The only impulse activity I want to have happen with my car is when I feel like flooring it on the highway. }})

But I think the connie kit does need a little sprucing up. :D

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HellCat said:
But I think the connie kit does need a little sprucing up. :D
What about a little mini "HellCat" or a scroll to match the colors in your awesome "outta-control flames"....

Don't forget.. he does little cartoon graphics in addition to pinstriping...

·
Registered
843 Posts
Big Kahuna said:
What about a little mini "HellCat" or a scroll to match the colors in your awesome "outta-control flames"....

Don't forget.. he does little cartoon graphics in addition to pinstriping...

Already got a "mini HellCat" being done as R&D right now with a few artist friends of mine.

Though wish it would be done by july... :(

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ptman02 said:
I think we need a small version of Odie on our trailer, because he did our car hatch turned out great.

LOVE the Odie!!! :x

I have to agree, Odie would be a great touch to your matching custom trailer.... Glad to have you folks back again this summer... you're Cruiser is always a hit at MMISL...

I'm sure we'll hear you folks coming when you get to Indiana... your sound system rocks... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts