Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PToholicsAnonymous said:
What's the point DEF?

He's unhappy.....whoever he is....but he's not here.....he's where-ever you copied that from.

:\
Just stumbled across it and thought I'd post it. My intention was not to make the cover of Time magazine. ?:|

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I wonder if anybody thinks of taking a small tape recorder with them and make a recording of these 'strange sounds'? could be helpfull in finding the cause. Just me .02 worth

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
It's pathetic he took time the time to write full page iteration of his problems.
Whose the audience.
A yugo...thats why they are so popular here.
My wife had an Explorer which was a lemon. So we got rid of it and she got reimbursed via Lemon laws. You don't here us writing letters and posting them on the net.
Yugo is a sheetmetal piece of crap. Wouldn't compare it to any thing else with four wheels. The best of the Eastern block.

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Let's see.

He actually bought a Yugo. And he says he has no regrets over that buying decision, viz., "I totally got my money’s worth out of that little car." Now, the Yugo was so badly put together, so troublesome, such a lousy car, that most Yugos were driven to the junkyard and left there after a few year's of ownership--if that long.

Now he says the Yugo "seems to have been a better driving experience" compared the the Cruiser. And what's his horror story about the Cruiser? Get this:

The PT Cruiser has had to be dropped off all day for service twice in the first two months.

Zounds! And what for? Some phantom brake noise which could very well be temporary rust on the rotors.

Now I know the Flat Earth Society ain't dead. That guy's gotta be the Grand Poobah! :D

Here's an amusing site about Yugos...

The Last Yugo?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
shoot for 4000 dollars if it lasted me a year i could get my money's worth out of it. doesn't quite make it a good car, but could deffinitely get money's worth.

As for him writing that page, well some people feel better after they vent. that is why it is called venting to release some tension, stress, anger, whatever. He doesn't need an audience. When i am working in my garage and get pissed and begin to sling curse words around like there is no tommorrow, i am not looking for people to listen so that they can help me with my frustration but i am just wanting to cuss that piece of wood or whatever out so bad that it decides to cooperate.

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
PT_Hot_Rod said:
shoot for 4000 dollars if it lasted me a year i could get my money's worth out of it. doesn't quite make it a good car, but could deffinitely get money's worth.

As for him writing that page, well some people feel better after they vent. that is why it is called venting to release some tension, stress, anger, whatever. He doesn't need an audience. When i am working in my garage and get pissed and begin to sling curse words around like there is no tommorrow, i am not looking for people to listen so that they can help me with my frustration but i am just wanting to cuss that piece of wood or whatever out so bad that it decides to cooperate.
Spoken like someone who never watched another person suffer through Yugo ownership. |)

The diff, old pal, is that when you cuss a blue streak in your garage, you don't have your Webcam hooked up. Venting stupidly on a Web page exposes your ignorance to the world and you gotta expect some, ummm, feedback.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
JOEM said:

Spoken like someone who never watched another person suffer through Yugo ownership. |)

The diff, old pal, is that when you cuss a blue streak in your garage, you don't have your Webcam hooked up. Venting stupidly on a Web page exposes your ignorance to the world and you gotta expect some, ummm, feedback.
Point well taken. he could have left the page on his computer and never uploaded it. i wouldn't go so far as to say he shows his ignorrance, because here again he is voicing his opinions based on his experiences. He is not stating facts and data that have been researched outside of his two vehicles. but i am sure he did get 4K dollars worth of driving out of his car. However i did ride around in a 197? renault alliance that i paid 75 dollars for and put a 600 dollar tranny in and that was it. (of course horsing around on a dirt road was not the best thing in the world.) Up until it found it's shiney side down it was a great car. (ugly as hell though)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts