Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I love it I will probably do the same to my kid when he comes to age.I atleast have ten+ years to plan for it I will jack with him big time too. Atleast he will have a little more respect for the vehicle afterwards if everything goes correct. otherwise that is funny.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
shit i wish someone would punk me and paint my duster!!! good prank though.... would of never worked on me. ive been smarter with cars than my father since i was 16 ;) shinanignas would have been called haha!

G

·
Like I told you earlier on the phone, this is gonna be awesome. You're definitely one of a kind for a father! Can't wait to see all of this come together, it'll give ya a nice break on your Knightmoves for a bit....Your son is gonna be in tears when that car is done and shown!!!!

SOOOOO.....at 3:50 in the video, looks like my valve cover sitting pretty and blasted! Hahaha!

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my son isn't a real emotional kind-a-da fellow! but what you can't see in the vid is he really had a look of worry on his face!!! i told him later that the motor would cost $650!! what he doesn't know is that money is going toward new tires!! we bought the paint,rims,window tint,and decals 2 months ago!!! he has seen the stack of parts in the shop he just thinks they are for someone else!!! may 3rd is his birth day and when he gets home from work it will be there in the yard waiting on him!!!!:lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like I told you earlier on the phone, this is gonna be awesome. You're definitely one of a kind for a father! Can't wait to see all of this come together, it'll give ya a nice break on your Knightmoves for a bit....Your son is gonna be in tears when that car is done and shown!!!!

SOOOOO.....at 3:50 in the video, looks like my valve cover sitting pretty and blasted! Hahaha!
yes that is your VC!!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
This is like Overhaulin......... Lol

This is going to be great and you are a great dad, my guess is he wont know what to do or say. I think he'll just stand there like he's seen a ghost.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
knight.... will you adopt me!?!? is 21 young enough to be your son lol? just think... father and adopted son, sharing the bond of 3.0 badassery!

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
knight.... will you adopt me!?!? is 21 young enough to be your son lol? just think... father and adopted son, sharing the bond of 3.0 badassery!
LMAO!!! i got 7 now!!!! to much more and angelina jolie will think I'm trying to compete!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
truth! speaking of avengers.... well its not really an avenger but im trying to steal the 24v 3.0 out of the old ladies stratus! to much car for her lol ;) pull an april fools on her... look honey your motors gone!!! dont worry i didnt get rid of it, its in the duster ;) april fools! but seriously... its in the duster.

G

·
I tried Dr. Shred....many times....to be adopted, I even offered my services to work in his shop. I think I might have to move to VA and kind of slowly work myself in that house. I told him all I need is a collapsible cot haha!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.