Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I'll bet a few are squirreled away in enthusiasts stash of parts that will never be put to use. You're probably gonna need to pay a premium to pry it out of people's hands.
Good luck with search,

·
Super Moderator
11,905 Posts
+1 what he ^ said
I got offered my investment and shipping for mine last year but it's sitting in the crate with a brand new 588 euro trans with a 408 gear..something I always wanted thirty years ago ..a final ratio upgrade

I actually want it to be my charger's first mod just so I can experience the difference to the 305 my car had way back when with only the Mopar-perf logic module

I'd only part with it if someone took everything I have in one shot ..it's posted under cars for sale ..10K
(I have 5K CDN invested in the trans & diff alone ..lol , prob 7K if the driveshafts hadda happened and 9-10 with a duel disc clutch & flywheel

·
Super Moderator
11,905 Posts
there's another option ..maybe..

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Ed Papp may be a good resource as well. He did an OBX prep and swap on the 568 that he built for me. Perhaps he will be able to get ahold of a quaife unit as well.

Good Luck,
~Mark

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
+1 on the Ed Papp comment. He rebuilt my A555 and did a BEAUTIFUL job. There's a reason I shipped my tranny across the country. He's the best TD tranny guy that I know of. Worth asking him 👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts