Turbo Dodge Forums banner

R/T vs 2004ish M3

592 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gti_7 
#1 ·
So I’m leaving the Wednesday night car show to go meet a friend for tacos at a Mexican joint. I’m waiting to turn left onto West Center (a main drag here in Omaha) and up comes this brand new looking silver M3 ragtop. He was hauling @$$ and quickly stops right on my rear bumper. A little ticked, I decide to give him a healthy dose MOPAR when the light changes.

I wait for oncoming traffic and then make my turn. After another car goes through the intersection, he's heading my way. Maintaining speed in second gear, I watch him in my rearview mirror. His nose twitches up for a second as he gets on it. He must think he’s gonna do a ricer flyby on me. Hehe. Not tonight, he won’t.

Once he gets to my rear bumper, I mash the go pedal. After a fraction of a second, my hybrid builds a healthy head of steam and I’m off like a rocket. By this time he’s right next to me. Tires howling (I had to pedal it badly) and exhaust dump screaming, I proceed to walk him up to 70mph or so (a couple of lengths in a couple of seconds). By then we both approached the cars in front of us, and for some reason he stopped driving like a jackass showing off his new bling-mobile. :rolleyes:

Don’t get me wrong, new M3s are rockin’ cars, but he’ll need a little more than the factory rated 333hp in his ragtop if he wants to hang with a beat-up old Dodge Spirit. :D

See less See more
#2 ·
JayLo said:
So I’m leaving the Wednesday night car show to go meet a friend for tacos at a Mexican joint. I’m waiting to turn left onto West Center (a main drag here in Omaha) and up comes this brand new looking silver M3 ragtop. He was hauling @$$ and quickly stops right on my rear bumper. A little ticked, I decide to give him a healthy dose MOPAR when the light changes.

I wait for oncoming traffic and then make my turn. After another car goes through the intersection, he's heading my way. Maintaining speed in second gear, I watch him in my rearview mirror. His nose twitches up for a second as he gets on it. He must think he’s gonna do a ricer flyby on me. Hehe. Not tonight, he won’t.

Once he gets to my rear bumper, I mash the go pedal. After a fraction of a second, my hybrid builds a healthy head of steam and I’m off like a rocket. By this time he’s right next to me. Tires howling (I had to pedal it badly) and exhaust dump screaming, I proceed to walk him up to 70mph or so (a couple of lengths in a couple of seconds). By then we both approached the cars in front of us, and for some reason he stopped driving like a jackass showing off his new bling-mobile. :rolleyes:

Don’t get me wrong, new M3s are rockin’ cars, but he’ll need a little more than the factory rated 333hp in his ragtop if he wants to hang with a beat-up old Dodge Spirit. :D
looking through his window, he realizes that yes, my go pedal is mashed, that yes my tach is screaming.. but why this this old box still next to me? am i on a trailer? no.. hmm.. dreaming? no.. at that point his brain contacts his "member" and commences operation "deflate" at which point his "member" begins to release its swelling..

good job :thumb:

bernard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.