Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy and I met up for tacos after the Wednesday night car show. After dinner, we decide to go shoot some pool, so we head back towards Millard (my ‘hood).

Even since I met him and gave him a ride in the R/T (last Friday, to be exact) he’s wanted to run it with his fox-body Cobra. It’s a mildly built but immaculate looking ‘93 (22k original miles) with an aftermarket cam (originally his brother’s car, he didn’t know the specs), equal length headers, exhaust and, oh yeah, an NOS 150 shot dry system. :D

Heading down West Center we finally got the chance to go at it. We did a couple runs from a roll (40mph or so), all with the same results. Advantage, DODGE (by a traction limited length or two).

On a 120th street, we go from a dig. He pwns me out of the hole (stupid first gear), but I zip up next to him in second and put maybe a fender on him. We ran out of road to run in third.

Overall, it was a fun night, and in his defense, his car is bogging badly when he first lays on it. After riding with him later that night, I witnessed it first hand.

And no, he never touched the NO2 (thank God). :thumb:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
gti_7 said:
and mexican food! always after mexican food!! :D

bernard
You're right, I see a pattern forming. Any comment Justin???

This one bucks the trend though. No mention of food, though they do sell food at 'stop and robs'.... clicky clicky

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...Eat Mexican...find a race....go to sleep...

Were not saying you should stop, Mexican food is good, so is racing. I say keep at it, these stories are fun!

But anyways, I think what Jaylo is doing, is hooking up the intake to his ass, so after he eats some good Ol' Mexicana! Well you all know how octane booster works. ;)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
86Shelby said:
This one bucks the trend though. No mention of food, though they do sell food at 'stop and robs'.... clicky clicky
Actually, that one was after we left the bar which was after we ate mexican, so the trend still applies.

In any given week, I bet I eat Mexican at least 6 times, so the probability that I race someone after beans and rice is very high. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts