:Lots of parts going to Carlisle on Wednesday. Spaces A32 to A35. Includes :
Rampage rear quarters (rust free) $125
Charger rear quarters $100
Fenders (early and late L body) $50 to $75
Doors (rust free) $100
Daytona floor (rust free) $50
!5" Pepperoni wheels (5 lug) $250
*( 2.5 turbo minivan motor and trans, 82 Rampage carb motor and trans
Shelby valve covers, NOS Direct Connection valve cover, new and used logic modules including GLHS, new upholstery material for Rampage Sport and Scamp GT. Hundreds of other parts. Stop by and check everything out. Too many parts to list all.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey man, do you have any weatherstripping for a shelby charger? Mainly need a good set of molded ends for the driver side door side, but would consider a good complete set or 2 just to have them. Lemme know what you got. Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ok. Thanks man. If you come across any that sum1 has or that u pick up and wanna get rid of definitely let me know. Car is almost roadworthy again and wanna get that done asap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doors (rust free) $100
Shelby valve covers, NOS Direct Connection valve cover, new and used logic modules including GLHS, new upholstery material for Rampage Sport and Scamp GT. Hundreds of other parts. Stop by and check everything out. Too many parts to list all.
Hi would it be possible for you to take pictures of the Daytona floor pan you are selling?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Doors (rust free) $100
Is the valve cover still available?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok. Thanks man. If you come across any that sum1 has or that u pick up and wanna get rid of definitely let me know. Car is almost roadworthy again and wanna get that done asap.
Moparguy I could not respond to your PM, I have the hood if you were still looking for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts