Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing some maintenance on my CSX-T. I need a set of good rear bump stops, mine are rotted through. I also need a complete set of rear shock bolts and nuts, all my stuff had to be cut off as it was all seized up.

Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also need the upper and lower rear spring isolators. Sure wish the aftermarket offered these items.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rear coil mounts are my biggest need, car is stuck on jack stands without them :crying:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Try downloading the efiche parts catalog for your year and get the part numbers. There are a few places that might have then NOS. Try rearcounter.com for one.

I don't know if yours could even be repaired with that much rust. If you find new ones, stay away from those salty beaches down there!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not rust from around here, the car lived in Minnesota it's whole life until a few months ago. I'd have to park in Galveston Bay for that effect hah. I have the part numbers and I have been looking around, found the rubber parts but not the coil seat. I'll try the links you gave, thanks. Cindy thinks she may have a pair, I will hit the junk yards if I can't find some. Problem with them is most of the K based cars have been crushed long ago.

·
Registered
457 Posts
That's not rust from around here, the car lived in Minnesota it's whole life until a few months ago. I'd have to park in Galveston Bay for that effect hah. I have the part numbers and I have been looking around, found the rubber parts but not the coil seat. I'll try the links you gave, thanks. Cindy thinks she may have a pair, I will hit the junk yards if I can't find some. Problem with them is most of the K based cars have been crushed long ago.
Or just leave it parked in the street with all those dang floods y'all like to have down there! :surprise:

·
Registered
457 Posts
That would probably work
Pretty sure this is the cup I need https://parts.doverdodgeparts.com/p/59872759/4421072.html

There are two cups the one above 4421072 says that it's Shelby specific. Then there is 4228159 that's for the non-Shelby cars. Stinks there is a difference since if I find a set they'll likely be from a pedestrian model.

On the "Full Diagram" it's showing 3 different part numbers. Something to do with notches. I'd grab which ever one you need at that price. At least they're not 50 smackaroos each! :smile2:

https://parts.doverdodgeparts.com/a/59872759__6455178/REAR-SUSPENSION-SUSPENSION-COMPONENTS-Sport-suspension-standard-2-door-hatchback-4-door-hatchback-al/PK87250.html

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Desert Valley Auto parts had a set they are removing from a 86 Dodge 600 convertible. I went ahead and took a leap of faith that they are the same. Will take up to two weeks for them to arrive. :|

1 - 12 of 12 Posts