Turbo Dodge Forums banner

341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
440 Daytona,

Thanks for the note. Everything developed to date is for the new Hemi, but when USCT starts making cross members I'm sure they could work with you. Still planning on sending them my car in June and having them use it as a reference to make kits.

I'll add your contact info to the list I've been keeping and will provide to John at USCT to keep you posted.

Best wishes
Tom

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
Team,

We have reached a milestone! John at US Car and Tool in NC is ready to receive the Daytona and start making kits. I've contracted to have the 1990 Daytona (completed car) and the 1988 (test fit car), along with the 1992 (pure stock car) shipped to USCT to begin the process of jigging up the design on the 1990, making some refinements, and then making them available to all of you who have patiently waited.

This has been a very long road for me. I'm passionate about delivering on a promise to make kits available. I'm giving John 100% ownership of the design and any proceeds that result from your purchases. I say that to say I've never been in this for the money just the joy of the hobby and being a part of the team.

All of you that have contacted me I hope you don't mind I've saved your information and will provide it to John to keep you informed.

I'm very excited to hand this journey over to John and feel he will be a great steward of the product. Please contact John at USCT for follow on details! Link to his website below.

Best wishes,
Tom

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,143 Posts
Ooh! "Unibody stiffening". I've always wanted to figure out subframe connectors for FWD Chryslers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently obtained a 1993 Daytona base model that I've been fixing up, I'm so excited to see we're getting rwd kits again!

341 - 345 of 345 Posts