Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Holset Booster
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all my fellow TIII owners! I haven't been on here for years and I decided to log back in finally. Im still busy building TIII motors and transmissions almost on a daily basis. Anyone with questions or needing parts or anything built let me know!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Nice to see you are still with us.......welcome back. I had heard through the grapevine that you had moved to Guam, bought a bunch of old VW bugs and were installing T3 engines in them.

My sources no doubt were not on the ball. Anyway while you were not around here the prices of T3 vehicles has plummeted to the point that most owners sold them for scrap or just left the keys in them in the hopes that thieves would blow the engines up when they tried to outrun a city bus. I sold my 92 Iroc R/T after it sat since 2006 in my garage doing nothing but taking up space.

Best thing I ever did as now I have a garage with a ping pong table in it instead of a car.
Your pal MK

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Also I understand from a source in Florida that during all this time off you were developing a new belt routing system of 3 added pulleys.
These pulleys have sensors that feed back anomalies to your cellphone, e-mail or your doorbell camera and shut down the motor if they
are out of the recommended tension.
If you have any info on this system please post photos.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Also I understand from a source in Florida that during all this time off you were developing a new belt routing system of 3 added pulleys.
These pulleys have sensors that feed back anomalies to your cellphone, e-mail or your doorbell camera and shut down the motor if they
are out of the recommended tension.
If you have any info on this system please post photos.
Sounds awesome!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hello all my fellow TIII owners! I haven't been on here for years and I decided to log back in finally. Im still busy building TIII motors and transmissions almost on a daily basis. Anyone with questions or needing parts or anything built let me know!
Most TIII's ate the I-shafts and now they're only 10 running TIII's in existence now....you own 8 of them. And you're still a LOOOOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

·
1,621 Posts
I'm looking for a way to use a TIII head on a 2.5L engine using stock harness.
Do you make custom cals or have camshaft w/ slots for mounting the distributor ?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
only 10 still running...are you nuts??????? I think you are WAY off. I believe using motor vehicle records that it is around 3.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts