Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Positive Impressions from Jacksonville, FL for their stripes and logos for Shelbys? Prices are good and they have other stuff that I couldn't find.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Several members have.
I cant speak from experience yet, but I plan on ordering a set for my csx-t to put away in case the next owner wants to return it to stock cosmetically.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Yep same here. I know of many people who've used them and have had "positive impressions"(lol, pun intended).

I need a turbo decal for the right door of my CS.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I need stickers for my '87 SC. I have seen "phoenix graphics" has our stickers as well, but I would like to see them installed on a Shelby Charger.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yes, I ordered the Charger 2.2 set and also had him cut out the R/T for the scoop decal as well. They were a little wrinkly when I pulled them out of the box but laying them out flat for a day and doing it in the garage on a warm day they turned out just fine. If you're not comfortable doing straight stripes/large graphics let someone else put them on. Just get yourself some good squeegees and spray the panel with the stuff so you can move it around before you get it set in its permanent position. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3330131/1987-dodge-charger/page-8

·
Administrator
4,016 Posts
I recently purchased a set from Dave at Positive Impressions, great guy to deal with and the graphics look great, have yet to put them on yet though. Very reasonable prices for the quality product and factory correct, could never get something that nice or correct for triple the price around here. Free shipping to boot.

·
Banned
7,664 Posts
I have used Positive Impressions several times. Good quality product, quick to ship, sometimes he is out of stock though and cant give you an ETA till he has enough backlog on orders. Most recently I was trying to assemble a complete set for my GLHS and 1 or 2 of the set were not available. He does also sell individual replacements when needed...if he has them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anyone know someone that sells "Electronic Fuel Injection" decals for a first generation G-body. Positive doesnt seems to carry those. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I've dealt with Dave in person at the SDAC conventions, and he is a great person to deal with and makes a great product.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Does anyone lnow where I can get this particular tape stripe for the fender?
It's part of the stripe kit for the t-top cars only. Mine used to have it but for some god only knows reason the previous owner took it off.
On the photo between the yellow ( poorly done arrows I know ) arrows.

T-Top Stripe kit.JPG

1 - 15 of 15 Posts