Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have reproduction Vacuum line and emision stickers for the 86 GLHS for sale. If I get enough people to buy these, I will reproduce the other year Shelby stickers and possibly other stickers people might want. I want $25 per set shipped unless you buy a large quantity, then we can talk. I accept checks or money orders. Mark Christopherson is going to post pictures for me, so that you can see them. PM or email me with questions or orders.
[email protected]

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would like a set for my 87 GLHS. I want to repaint the engine bay. I wound like to replace the stickers. LMK if you are going to make them for the 87.
Thanks
Steve B

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know Mark, I just updated my e-mail and my cell phone. When I wrote the post I forgot to check the spelling. Tell your parents it should be "ph" not "ff"!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
STEVE B said:
I would like a set for my 87 GLHS. I want to repaint the engine bay. I wound like to replace the stickers. LMK if you are going to make them for the 87.
Thanks
Steve B
I will post them if and when I do them.
Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jonnyb said:
Those look nice - any chance you'll be able to do them for the 87 GLHS?
I will once I get some return for the 86's which I'm slowly getting there. So hopefully enough people want the 86 stickers that I'll be able to make the 87's and I've been asked to make the 89's too. So, I guessing it might be up to a year before I do the 87's, but hopefully sooner.

Steve

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thanks for the response - but you can cross me off the "potential list" for 87's - I'm going to be putting the car up for sale in a couple of weeks. I thought these would be a nice touch for the car before I sold it, but oh well - that's what happens when the paint guy doesn't realize you can't get replacements and peels them off!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
patcsx42 said:
I would rather have the 87 GLHS stickers because I removed the EGR from my 86 GLHS.
I removed mine too, but I still want to have the correct sticker(part#) on the car. Don't you?

·
Registered
230 Posts
what is the diferance between the 86 glhs and the 87 glhs stickers?? have 87 and would like to put a set back on. as like jonny b someone removed mine when painted, dumb ass!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
peter0964 said:
what is the diferance between the 86 glhs and the 87 glhs stickers?? have 87 and would like to put a set back on. as like jonny b someone removed mine when painted, dumb ass!!!

The 87 has a different part # and I believe the vacuum line diagram doesn't have the EGR lines on it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tire size/load capacity sticker

I'm also just starting to make the tire size sticker on the "B" pillar (door jamb)for the 86 "S" car if anyone is interested. These will be in the price range of $5-10. Let me know if anyone is interested so I can make enough of them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Those look like mine does on my Datyona. Obviously not same system but the Stickers for under the hood look like brand new and i know they were never replaced since last owner nickle and dimed the things till the end literaly.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts