Turbo Dodge Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Jason89Daytona said:
Those look like mine does on my Datyona. Obviously not same system but the Stickers for under the hood look like brand new and i know they were never replaced since last owner nickle and dimed the things till the end literaly.
yeah when I redid my car I couldn't find these stickers, so I was able to buy a new one for an 87 T2 Daytona. The vacuum line sticker is very similar except that it doesn't have the Shelby name on it and I believe the part # is different.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
PentastarTurbo said:
If you had one for the 87 GLHS with the correct info, id take a set :)

thanks..

I might have to get on that since I've been getting quite a few requests for the 87's. I will post when I get them done.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm interested in a couple of the tire size door jamb decal. Let me know when you get them done, I'll post a pict for ya. I'll also take some picts of my 87 GLHS stuff and e-mail them to you.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Speaking of the tire tag. I wasn't gonna put it back on my 89 Tona. We painted the door jams Go Mango orange and I accidently scratched the drivers right where it goes so I went and dug it out of the trash...but it was streched on one corner. So I made my own...lol...give me some feedback.

·
Registered
746 Posts
PS I wasn't trying to take attention away from these great pieces hes got up for sale. I just thought it was neat that someone else made some tags. I'm not trying to sell, I was just sharing!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
sy2206 said:
I'm interested in a couple of the tire size door jamb decal. Let me know when you get them done, I'll post a pict for ya. I'll also take some picts of my 87 GLHS stuff and e-mail them to you.

Thanks, Mark. I was just thinking of having you do that for me since there are a few people out there that want the 87 stickers.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
TurboOmni08 said:
Speaking of the tire tag. I wasn't gonna put it back on my 89 Tona. We painted the door jams Go Mango orange and I accidently scratched the drivers right where it goes so I went and dug it out of the trash...but it was streched on one corner. So I made my own...lol...give me some feedback.

Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
32 Posts
steve eiker said:
I removed mine too, but I still want to have the correct sticker(part#) on the car. Don't you?
Not when I take the car to get smoged and they see that the sticker says EGR and there is no EGR on the car. I have an original emissions & vacuum diagram sticker for an 87 CSX which I think is the same as the 87 GLHS except probably for the part #.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Murfman said:
Did you ever do the 87 version? I'm interested. Murf
Not yet. I'm working on a GLH Clone project right now and don't have the extra cash to throw out to get the stickers made. I have what I need to get them made, I just am going to wait until I'm done with my project or I sell all of the 86 ones out. I will post when I do them though.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts