Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As luck would have it the trunk decals for the LeBaron GTC have been placed as NS1 from the dealer and can no longer be ordered. Now, I have one brand new set ready to go on my GTC when I get it back from the body shop. I tried to get positive Impressions to do this but they just don't have the time I guess.

So, I've scanned in the decals and gotten them ready to take to a local company that can recreate them. He is estimating around $25 per set after I pay for the setup fees. I will also be having him make some high temp GTC decals to go on the calipers. If any of you LeBaron guys are interested just post up in here and i will let you know when you can order.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too bad I need light pewter for my black GTC. Let me know if you ever could get any made please.

Chad
We can always make them lighter. That's the beauty of computers.

I'm assuming this is for the earlier "fade" decals? I'd be interested in non fade decals all around and maybe some caliper / multi-purpose ones as well.
These are the ones that I have:

Now, are you talking about the same thing just with no fade effect to it?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, they are different :( My decals are NS1 as well - the lebaron part, not the Chrysler)
Wait, it was in 1992 that they went to the solid decals on the truck and it was a smooth solid font right?

If there's a way we could get a set off another car we could scan them in and reproduce them as well.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow!

That's a lot worse than those VNT stickers. I sold a pair of those for $30 on eBay and I thought that was a lot. I'll have to ask him what we can do to reproduce these as I wouldn't spend nearly $100 for a pair, that's ridiculous.

As for the Phantom R/T decals, I thought those were still available?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I am more then willing ot pay the 25.. But I have the solid ones... I have a 1993 I wonder what the fade would look like in gold tho

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, I'm sorry guys, I've been out of it for a while.

Anyhow, I've got a new vinyl cutter and they are telling me that they can reproduce these. They said that we can do the earlier style the later style, doesn't matter.

For the earlier style we can do them with the fade, without the fade, dark or light pewter, gold, green, whatever. We can do whatever color you want. We can do the same for the later style.

For the later style I need someone to send me high res, clean photos of the decals with a ruler up to them. I've sent a PM to Ryan but anyone that can do this, please, do it. It will help get them just right.

Now, I'm working on becoming a vendor as this is just the beginning. I want to do this for other cars as well. I'm just sick of us not being able to get parts to restore our cars and that if it's not a Shelby it's not worth remaking them, bullshit.

So, get me your shots of the newer decals and I'll get started on the older ones. Once I have vendor status I will start selling them.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Can I get a set of these from you??

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All I have is one set of the dark pewter Turbo GTC decals for the doors that were left over from when they did mine. I can sell you those, but I don't have any made up for the trunk yet.

I have to wait until I have vendor status anyhow. I will let you guys know as soon as that happens which will be no later than the end of next week for the earlier decals. For the later decals it just depends on when I can get some good shots of them for reference.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts