Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've taken an interest in adding old original Chrysler goodies to my Cruiser. So far, I've managed to procure a 1948 Chrysler chrome emblem which is on the lower section of the front grille. I also have the 1949 Chrysler script wheel covers.

Is anyone else doing anything like this, or is this linking the old with vintage just me?

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
I know there are TONs of Vintage car swap meets and Flea markets in the Spring- that should be a good source.

I'd like to do something like that too. BUT, are you affraid of anyone peeling it off in a parking lot??

S

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pagan, you can actually get a ton of it on eBay! Search Chrysler, Vintage, Chrome, Hubcaps or any combination! It's a blast!

Sean, I don't leave the caps on for very long. In fact, I don't leave any set on for more than a week: wires, baby moons, stock, 1949's, 1965's, etc. If someone wants to try to take-off the emblem I affixed to the grille... more power (tools)to them!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm gonna check out eBay, PA! Believe it or not, internet shopoholic that I am, I have never ordered anything from eBay so this will be a new experience. Sounds like fun, though!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey, White Rabbit!

If you're still around, anyway... first time I've seen your Cruiser with the whitewalls. I've often wondered what mine would look like with whitewalls around the full moon hubcaps, but never got around to trying it. Looks great on yours!

Cheers,
Tango

1 - 8 of 8 Posts