Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Saw that. Why do people feel the need to paint their side-view mirrors a completely different color than the car. And why do that to the snowflakes? Give him credit though, he knows it is ugly, so he's trying to get rid of it!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I'd almost think about buying it just to save it. BUT.....not in those colors. Not in Columbus. Not even if I WANTED to have an insurance claim inside of three seconds.

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
I'll say it.... That isn't bad. Anyone remember the lowrider shadow? all he did was paint the mirrors, the snowflakes and added strips. The interior is untouched as is the engine. swap the wheels with some pumpers(cause they look better IMO) along with the mirrors. Have the strips removed and BAM! clean ride:thumb:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
The only thing rice about that is the gay yellow stripes and the yellow snowflakes... those aside it's a decent car.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Not a bad car, I would even say make the stripes ghost. Maybe in a slightly lighter or darker blue. Worse thing about it is that its N/A. Everything else is cake to fix.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
"Up for auction is my shadow convertible everything works and looks great."

Looks great... right

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ lol. yes clayton i remember the lowrider shadow, i wish i could have gotten the rims off that for the lebaron. they would have looked sweet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts