Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Year before last I finally found some HO scale PT Cruisers and just found they've come out with a police cruiser. First new toy PT I've found in some time.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Where did you find that Rick?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Those are cute. I had to limit myself to 1:64 scale cars 8 years ago to maintain domestic tranquility here at home. :)

Otherwise, I'd be ordering one now.

Robinh, here's one place you could pick it up: RICKO HO VEHICLES

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting the url DarkPT. That is where I got mine at. I'm not 100% sure that HO scale is the same as 1:64. Either which way, this is now the third HO scale PT I've bought to set up with my Christmas train on the mantle. Just wish I had room enough to setup my trains & do a village, etc. |)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Thanks for posting the url DarkPT. That is where I got mine at. I'm not 100% sure that HO scale is the same as 1:64. Either which way, this is now the third HO scale PT I've bought to set up with my Christmas train on the mantle. Just wish I had room enough to setup my trains & do a village, etc. |)
No, HO is 1/87. I just checked the link, unfortunately they're backordered.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Thanks Rick! |)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And just in case you didnt get them from the previous link I posted, here's one more. They also offer a black, black with pink flames and a light silverblue metallic. They are currently out of stock in the silvers.

Results for HO PT Cruiser - MyAtomic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts