Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1988 dodge daytona shelby with rear disc brakes and the previous owner put 14" rims on and they rub real bad on the calipers. I know the car came with 16" rims but could i run 15" wheels from a shelby lancer. This has been keeping my car off the road for a few weeks now so i'm just looking for some answers.

· Registered
3,600 Posts
I have a 1988 dodge daytona shelby with rear disc brakes and the previous owner put 14" rims on and they rub real bad on the calipers. I know the car came with 16" rims but could i run 15" wheels from a shelby lancer. This has been keeping my car off the road for a few weeks now so i'm just looking for some answers.
maybe u could try it an let us know if they fit. i know on my 89 z i got 15" crabs that work fine cuz if 14" rubs can't be that bad that the wheel don't move at all. so if 14 rubs, 15 should be fine, i got a set of 16 ninjas and 16 lace forsale

· Registered
1,407 Posts
Funny you should mention that, I got a flat tire months ago and when to put on my spare. The spare was a 14" wheel and it wouldn't clear the rear calipers, it wasn't even close to fitting, even though the tag in the door says the minimum tire was a 185/xx/14

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.