Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use a 4 puck RPS clutch? Are they good for street/strip application? This is for a heavy daytona looking to run low 13's with slicks.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Puck clutches like to eat flywheels & pressure plates. The McLeod Rev- Lok is virtually indestructible.Since it's sintered iron, it's chattery, but it's tolerable. It will not slip, either.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Puck clutches like to eat flywheels & pressure plates. The McLeod Rev- Lok is virtually indestructible.Since it's sintered iron, it's chattery, but it's tolerable. It will not slip, either.
sittin is rite on the hungry clutch syndrome.

i just got done posting in your other thread??? should but them both in one?

anyway, i had a RPS 4 puck in the van before the McLeod. It also worked great and was only replaced because I went to a large spline tranny.

They both chatter a bit.. for your application only looking to go in the low 13s to low 12s( some optomism for you) either will work great.

I happen to have my 4 puck up for sale here.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f28/153288-free-tiii-other-turbo-dodge-part.html

Its used but in fine condition and as sittin86 said, the clutches dont wear, rather they chew up flywheels and PPs. Lots of life left in it and big $avings over a new one.

Seth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts