Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some wheels for the RT. 17" 6 spoke raceline's. I really like them. They dont have a real nice tire on them right now (federal something or others) but they grip pretty nice and will do for the winter. Only because I wont be driving it much.

My brake rotors are going to be painted the same red thats in the RT badge once I get my rotor and pad situation figured out. Anyone know who carries a good set of slotted or slotted/drilled rotors for the RTs? :bang head

I also realised I have never posted any interior pics of my RT. :eek: So here are a few...

In that ^^ pic you can see the gauges in the pillar pod (oil and boost pres.) and the zeitronix's display above the steering wheel. It shows wideband a/f, lambda, boost and egt. Plus you can hook up a laptop, data log every thing on the display. Plus rpm, tps and one user input. The off to the right side of the steering wheel, you can see the DevilsOwn progressive alky controller under the kenwood, that is really old, but I really love. Also under that is a autometer narrow band gauge thats hooked up to the zeitronixs narrow band output. I am probably going to put all my gauges there, and put the pillar pod in my new shelby. Also resting on the passenger seat is the scanner.

Everything is in really good shape. There are no stains on the carpet, and its really clean overall still. The drivers side bolster on the seat is a little tore up and you can tell has been redone. But other than that, no problems on the inside. :D

·
Registered
670 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, its the jr high. lol Thanks for the compliment. :D

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
i have a drilled slotted rotors on my car and it was a dayto night different in stopping. and i dont even have anything special for pads

L

·
0 Posts
Those wheels look pretty badass Cory! I think Diogo has a set kinda like that on his TIII powered 87 CSX. Gotta love black powdercoated wheels with a polished lip! About the only thing they would look better on would be a black 92 Iroc R/T with its new black leather interior:headbang:

PS: Condition the leather on those seats! I just got really good at that the last week or so:D

L

·
0 Posts
O,and Xtreme is right,drilled and slotted rotors on all four corners:thumb:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been looking for some. No one has em. Where did ya get em xtreme? My buddys put power slots and hawk pads on just the fronts of their cars (mach one, 2.0t jetta, and sho) and they are unbelievable!
Thanks for the complinmets guys, it means alot. :D

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have also updated my cardomain page. The link is in my sig. You guys should check that out too. :D I need more votes. :p

L

·
0 Posts
I drilled and slotted mine myself on an indexing head on a mill at a buddies machine shop for my old 87 Shelby Z and they turned out pretty good once

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I drilled and slotted mine myself on an indexing head on a mill at a buddies machine shop for my old 87 Shelby Z and they turned out pretty good once
Well...... hey there buddy :deal:

L

·
0 Posts
Well what? I just like to make stuff is that ok? JK,I really do like your car,I want a white one someday(with a sunroof of course)

L

·
0 Posts
Ok,WAIT,Did you mention winter and driving this car the same sentence? If so im not your friend anymore:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Winter(salt)+TD=death

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
mine are actually also a stock set front and rear that were cross drilled and slotted. i think i got all 4 for 150$ shipped to me 2 years ago.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well what? I just like to make stuff is that ok? JK,I really do like your car,I want a white one someday(with a sunroof of course)
That well post was meant to say, make me some slotted rotors. :D I will send you the rotors. :deal: :fingersx:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok,WAIT,Did you mention winter and driving this car the same sentence? If so im not your friend anymore:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Winter(salt)+TD=death
lol No, I am not going to drive it if the roads are not totally dry, and its semi nice. Thats what I am getting the shelby for is the winter car. This car hasnt seen a winter in almost 4 years. Mostly because it seems to break down right before. lol ;)

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
lol No, I am not going to drive it if the roads are not totally dry, and its semi nice. Thats what I am getting the shelby for is the winter car. This car hasnt seen a winter in almost 4 years. Mostly because it seems to break down right before. lol ;)
Dont worry, I wont make you drive your car this winter. The shelby will be ready for ya!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dont worry, I wont make you drive your car this winter. The shelby will be ready for ya!
Not even worried Tyler. :D You have done a great job with that car, and at no time have I worried about waiting on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts