Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this SBEC in the back of 93 IROC R/T I picked up a couple of weeks ago. I can't find its part number listed on any of the ecu part number lists that I have.

Can anyone tell me what application PN 4672282 is made for? The chip has the letter B in front the part number on it, so it reads B4672282. Not sure if that will help at all.

Thanks,

Jon

·
Administrator
24,120 Posts
Ran a parts locator in Dealer Connect and it was only used in the 1993 model year,it does not specify models or engine.
Part is discontinued and there are 0 in the country.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm....OK, well if it's a 93 part number, maybe it is for this car. I wonder how/why it got into the Chrysler system without an application specified?

Too bad the car isn't in running condition so I could plug it in and try it out. That would tell me for sure whether I should keep it or toss it!

Thanks for the reply :thumb:

·
Administrator
24,120 Posts
The parts locator in "Dealer Connect" only shows availibility and location(parts depot) with a brief description of the part such as "Module" and "Year in and Year Out" or will show superceded #'s.It is not the parts catalog which I do not have access to,that is a totally seperate program.
If you call a local dealer and give them the part# they will be able to tell you specific application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts