Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, first run of the season (tourist) and i had to have bad tires and no "real" boost. anyways, i leave work, and proceed down rt.6/28 to head home. i get caught at the first light with the WRX next to me. light turns green and the car in front of me makes it off the line first. so, naturally i match his speed and proceed to move away from the WRX and the car infront of it. get enough room between the other car and the one infront of me and i take off. get caught at the next light. the car infront of the WRX goes right towards the highway and he ends up behind me. light turns green, take off spiritedly, no tire spin and just proceed at an accelerated pace. the WRX stays 5 car lenghts back watching me. last light turns red and get caught at it. he pulls next to me. now at this intersection, it goes from 2 lanes to 1 and stays 1 lane all of the way to the other side of town. i watch the lights... light goes green and i launch not hard, but hard enough to spin the left front. he matches me and we proceed to where it merges to 1 lane. i move over to let him pass me through the merge but he don't! he falls back! and stays bout 5-10 car lengths back all of the way to the other side of town. he turns off at the next light to head back towards the center of town! this is frickin awesome! cant wait for some new tires and upping the boost!

Scott
89 Daytona Shelby 2.5T1 (really really soon to be T2)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Same thing happens to me. Just 2 days ago I asked 2 new eclipes (one with a huge fart can) to race and they were just like well..........no. I guess they know what a SC can do or it's the Huge T_U_R_B_O lettering the guy who owned it before me put across the hood that you can read for a half mile down the road.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I seem to aslways intimidate people when I break the tires loose in 2nd. I'll be just cruising around in 2nd, doing the limit, then punch the gas

"rrrrrRRRR SCREEEEEEEEE!"

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Moof said:
I seem to aslways intimidate people when I break the tires loose in 2nd. I'll be just cruising around in 2nd, doing the limit, then punch the gas

They're probably saying "Um....oh crap, nevermind!".

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moof said:

luckily, i dont have that problem yet... as for intimidating, well from what i can see i have atleast 2 runs to try at some point when i get a free chance. one is a severly riced out kia.. why... he cut me off and drove like an ass and tried to get away, i couldn't race/trounce him cuz i had to turn off for work from lunch break, and the other is an eclipse AWD pushing something like 12-15 lbs of boost, a bigger mitsu turbo, big FMIC, and a slew of suspension mods... hope that works to my favor. however i've met the guy and he's cool about it. heck im gettin my new tires from the shop he's working at. 225/50/WR16 Kumho ASX's im gettin... traction coming soon... :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts