• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the tow vehicle race without anything attached, and is it braket or heads up? If it is braket, then I have all you beat with the OJ mobile!!!!

Frank

·
Registered
185 Posts
ohhh we should do trailer races!! I don't have the brakes for that though..

Hopefully heads up :) your's is too easy to be consistant in lol just mat it and let it shift it self.. baaaawaaaaaaaaaaa

either way you'd have a better 60' time unless I get the AWD in by then!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I think the van will be in the high 13's...If I were going to be able to make it for the drags. I'd be plenty pleased with a 13 second mini :D.

Basically how fast I go is determined by how well I can launch my first time at a track and how dangerous I feel like going with the boost. High 13's is probably highly unlikely though. With a manual van my first time out...the 60 ft times would probably leave something to be desired.

·
Banned
3,456 Posts
Pat said:
I'm going to be extremely optimistic....
Me Too! :thumb:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Pat said:
I'm going to be extremely optimistic....
Same here! All I want is to get through the day without blowing a slick at 119MPH or splitting open my intake manifold, or any other gremlin that may have designs on curbing my fun! Staying in the low 12's will keep the roll cage police off my back!

·
Banned
1,765 Posts
low 13's.... it all depends on how hard I decide to push it. :) May hit 12's.. who knows... depends on how much boost turn up testing time I get before I leave. :)

Brian

·
Banned
3,456 Posts
Frank said:
Looks like Bryan took into account the "trigger finger!" hehehehehe
Frank
Perhaps.
But I am hoping I only need that finger as a backup plan.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I chose 14+ and thats being extremely optimistic that i get the laser done by then lol if it does get done from what ive been told low 14s should be close to what i should expect.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
If I can get some more fuel in the motor so I stop seeing 1800 degrees and some good octane say 116+ to keep the knock monkeys away, then I can draft behind a fast car and have him pull me to a sub 11.50 run.....Oh yeah Im on a Slim Fast diet I drink 12-15 of them suckers a day but not loosing any weight.....LOL

·
Banned
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I started my almost atkins diet last monday, and i have lost 10lbs already. the results are cool, so it keeps you motivated. you juyst have to be careful when you starting eating other foods so you dont plump back up

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
God my poor SRT4 is gonna get the pi$$ beat out of it. There are ALOT of 12 and faster cars on the poll. Dang you Wallace (AKA Star Wars Kid.) :)

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
LOL lots of the fast cars have not even chimed in. Reeves, Slowe, Calder, O'Conner, Putnam, Davis... the list goes on.

My first SDAC (10) A 12.8 won the quick 8. That car has now run a 10.9. Won last year with an 11.2. MY MY we HAVE gotten quicker.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.