493 Posts
R/T said:
What's gonna be on them...??
The SDAC logo with the following beneath it: SDAC 15

but that's just a guess... ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Registration is on Saturday. So unless you catch me wearing one around before Saturday evening you won't know.

Craig

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Casper said:
The SDAC logo with the following beneath it: SDAC 15

but that's just a guess... ;)
'DOH!!!

I kinda figured that, I was looking for guesses... :bash:

I say since it's the 20th anniversary ( 1985 - 2005 ) of the GLHT, that would be just DANDY on this year's shirt.... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
But the 85 GLHT was just an extension of the 84 GLH. Admittedly the 84 didn't have the ground effects package either, just the fog lights as far as ornamentation.

Ya know, I can't recall the last time I saw an 84 GLH either on the street or at one of our conventions.

BTW, I had an 81 Omni Miser, bought it new ... burnt orange and I tinted the windows dark brown. Traded it on a new 85 GLH (Fawn Gold) which was leased. When the lease was up I turned it back in, and bought my current 86 GLHT, very well used. Now I wish I would have kept the 85 too.

Barry

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
sdac_guy said:
But the 85 GLHT was just an extension of the 84 GLH. Admittedly the 84 didn't have the ground effects package either, just the fog lights as far as ornamentation.

Ya know, I can't recall the last time I saw an 84 GLH either on the street or at one of our conventions.

BTW, I had an 81 Omni Miser, bought it new ... burnt orange and I tinted the windows dark brown. Traded it on a new 85 GLH (Fawn Gold) which was leased. When the lease was up I turned it back in, and bought my current 86 GLHT, very well used. Now I wish I would have kept the 85 too.

Barry
I have only ever seen one Omni Miser. It was neat!

·
Registered
257 Posts
sdac_guy said:
We had a Spirit R/T on the SDAC-10 shirt.

Barry

Barry,

Do you have any other SDAC t-shirts laying around that you want to get rid of? I got plenty of 12-14.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I have some SDAC-10's (blu/silv SC & white Spirit R/T) in adult Small, and some SDAC-8's (GLHT & CSX-T) in Small & Large.

For others interested, I have for:

SDAC-12 (87 CSX & SRT/4) all sizes S-3XL

SDAC-13 (87 SL & Dean's Rampage) all sizes S-3XL except am out of 2XL.

The above are all $15 each plus postage.

SDAC-14 (CSX-T & 1st Gen Daytona) all sizes S-3XL

These are $20 each plus postage (price will go down to $15 after SDAC-15).

If interested send me an email (NOT a PM).

Barry

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Barry

Do you care if non-members purchase t-shirts? If that's not a problem maybe you could start a thread in the lounge for people who wont be attending the convention but would like to purchase a t-shirt.

This might be a way of generating some additional funds and should give you a better idea of how many & what size extra shirts to order.

Just a thought.

Steve

·
Registered
493 Posts
Here's another fearless prediction from me:

Barry won't care who buys them, so long as he gets to stop toting them around. ;)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Do you care if non-members purchase t-shirts? If that's not a problem maybe you could start a thread in the lounge for people who wont be attending the convention but would like to purchase a t-shirt.

This might be a way of generating some additional funds and should give you a better idea of how many & what size extra shirts to order.
I do/will sell shirts to non-members, but I really don't advertise them to the public (not supposed to by IRS guidelines for non-profits). The goal when ordering the shirts every year is to have just enough so that they sell out or very nearly sell out. We came very close last year as I have less than 10 of any size for the SDAC-14's left. I will order the exact same amount this year as last (about 260 shirts).

Barry won't care who buys them, so long as he gets to stop toting them around.
:thumb: :thumb: :D :D :D

Are you bringing all the old shirts to SDAC 15, so we can purchase on-site?
I only bring the current shirt to the conventions, because my truck is usually full to the top. I do bring past shirts to Carlisle and the Nats though.

BTW, there are 2 ways to be assured of getting an SDAC-15 shirt.

The first is to Pre-Register and order the shirts you want on that form (also this is the only discounted price we do for them).

Second, folks that are not coming to the convention may order shirts alone (for full price plus shipping). Email me for details.

For the rest, folks that register on-site, it is first come first serve of what is left.

Barry

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Barry

Forgot about the IRS.

Was just thinking of a way you could possibly bring in a couple hundred bucks but I guess when you take the actual shirt costs out of the price the end result isn't worth the effort.

You could probably bring in much more $$ by taking the previous years shirts to the convention to sell.

Steve

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.