Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Selling PT Diecast collection

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  DJ RickH10 
#1 ·
I have decided to part with almost all of my diecasts collected over the past 7 years.
I have over 200 cars up for sale...and prices are right. Here are pics of some of what I have for sale. These are all small 1/64th to 1/68th scale. Very reasonably priced. I prefer to sell off the manufacturer sets instead of piece mealing everything but I am very flexible. I know some of you are looking to collect certain styles, colors, etc. If there is something you see and have any questions....just email me....
stevehyslop@peoplepc.com. I have more pictures of specific cars and manufacturers.

I accept all reasonable offers.......More pictures will be forthcoming. I have some nice 4x4 PT's....all sizes.....and much more stuff.

**I do not do paypal.....sorry.

Please be sure to check back to this post....I will add more pictures.

#4 ·
Nice set of PTS you have there. Can I ask way you are selling them after all this time and do I see some Aqua's there??
Ted: I figured it was time to thin things out a bit...in case I ever pack up and head to Scotland to live.

There are two aqua colored PT's.
The first is right below the Coca Cola metal tin in the second picture. It is part of a four car set by Maisto....and is a GT with number 1 on the paintjob.

The other is at the bottom left of the third picture. It is a 1/68th Kinsmart PT.
It was sold individually and I got it at a local hobby store. There were 6 or 7 different colors available.

*And NO....my 24k gold plated Johnny Lightning PT Cruiser is not for sale. It is one of three that were made custom. The other two were given away at an event several years ago as a door prize. :D })

#5 ·
Good luck Steve....I sold all of mine in "size" lots using forum classifieds and e-bay. Didn't make much money but did break even with original costs....wish I could say the same thing for the 3 life-sized PT models I disposed of...... 8*

#6 ·
In the 4th pic, what model is that on the top two rows? It looks like you have 5 of the same model from somebody, but I don't recognize them...

I have the rest of them, with some variety on the White Rose sports ones... ;)

#7 ·
Ted: I figured it was time to thin things out a bit...in case I ever pack up and head to Scotland to live.

There are two aqua colored PT's.
The first is right below the Coca Cola metal tin in the second picture. It is part of a four car set by Maisto....and is a GT with number 1 on the paintjob.

The other is at the bottom left of the third picture. It is a 1/68th Kinsmart PT.
It was sold individually and I got it at a local hobby store. There were 6 or 7 different colors available.

*And NO....my 24k gold plated Johnny Lightning PT Cruiser is not for sale. It is one of three that were made custom. The other two were given away at an event several years ago as a door prize. :D })
Ok I see where you are coiming from..I check my PTS and have the two Aquas...
But it is a nice set you do have there good luck.
Do you have any other Aquas that I may not have??

#8 ·
Steve- sorry to hear... I have about 200 PT toys as well, and have all the shelving ready to put up a display, just never found the time to finish it, yet!

Those pictures- did those collections come as they are or is that something that you put together? Very cool either way, I have never seen that.

S

#9 ·
In the 4th pic, what model is that on the top two rows? It looks like you have 5 of the same model from somebody, but I don't recognize them...

I have the rest of them, with some variety on the White Rose sports ones... ;)
Those 5 Cruisers are made/distributed by Suntoys. They were sold in the 5pack at the Dollar Stores here in DC. They are the crudest of all PT diecast I have seen, but at 5/1.00, you get what you pay for. They're ok.

#10 ·
That is really some impressive collection. I would really like to get one of my car whatever size I can get would be great. I have a black 2005 Convertible Touring. Does anyone have one for sale or point me in the right direction to get one. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Terry

#12 ·
That is really some impressive collection. I would really like to get one of my car whatever size I can get would be great. I have a black 2005 Convertible Touring. Does anyone have one for sale or point me in the right direction to get one. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Terry
There are some snap-together models on e-bay that you could paint black. Should be fairly easy to do.

#15 ·
All of my diecasts from 1/58th to 1/68th scale have been sold as a lot.
I will have more pictures of other stuff coming.....from 1/18th down to 1/43rd scale.

I also have a lot of brochures from different years in case anyone would need on. They are free exceppt for shipping USPS.

#16 ·
All of my diecasts from 1/58th to 1/68th scale have been sold as a lot.
I will have more pictures of other stuff coming.....from 1/18th down to 1/43rd scale.

I also have a lot of brochures from different years in case anyone would need on. They are free exceppt for shipping USPS.
Did you say from ever year any pictures of them????I am glad you are doing so well with the sell of you toys...I know you use to have so greatthings like tows and other thing...

#17 ·
I never knew you had seriously considered moving to Scotland Steve. I have at least that many PT toys as well. If you do decide to move there and still have some toys left over, I'll be glad to buy them from you. Did you get the email I sent you regarding the Scottish Heritage license plates for WA? If not, check them out here http://www.scottishheritageofwa.org/plate.php. Don't know of any other state that has anything similar. If I were to move to another country, it would definitely be Scotland. Australia would follow. I was so surprised at how much Scotland looks like Western Washington, when Ivisited in 2002.

Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.