I will take you up on the mirror! I can come pick it up since I live in Champaign! Go figure we are so close to each other! I can come and pay cash if you want. Where and when would you want to meet up? I can probably do tomorrow night.It's time I begin selling many of the parts I've acquired over the years that I know I will never use. Here is the list:
1. GLH 4 door RH (passenger's side) mirror, removed from my '86 GLHT, paint faded (see pic). PRICE CHANGE $20.00 + shipping.
2. L-Body Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System. Was on my '86 GLHT. 2.5" O.D. pipes, 3 stainless steel clamps and chrome exhaust tip included. $100.00 + shipping.
3. SEMC from an '88 K-Car for a 2.5/auto. I bought to try in my '88 Omni 2.2/auto for diagnostic reasons, worked fine (went back to original SEMC when problem found). $15.00 + shipping.
4. Red Omni Glove Box Door and interior with unbroken lanyard. SOLD
5. Two wheel covers from a '95 Neon with 15" wheels in good condition. Garage art? PRICE CHANGE $5.00 for both + shipping.
6. Used GLH Grille, lower and 2 upper mounting points intact. Could use a repaint. SOLD
7. New, in the box P4529195...2 door L-Body Hood Scoop. Very hard to find!!! I set it on my Rampage to illustrate. I bought this new many, many years ago. Box has some water damage but I think I can fix it up for shipping. FINAL PRICE DROP $200.00 + shipping.
8. 1986 Omni/Charger Owners Manual, some wear on front & back covers. $5.00 + shipping
9. Aluminum carb. adapter for early 2.2s (to replace rubber mount). $10.00 + shipping
10. Two non-A/C radio dash bezels, one is cut for a 2" gauge. BOTH SOLD
11. New Centerforce Pressure Plate, for non-turbo 2.2s (215mm I believe). $100.00 + shipping
12. New Chrome Dipstick & Tube for 2.2s, I have 1 available, 3 sold. $10.00 each + shipping
If my prices are out of line make an offer, worst I'll say is no. I accept PayPal. Feel free to ask questions, more pictures available upon request.
View attachment 278047 View attachment 278047 View attachment 278048 View attachment 278049 View attachment 278050 View attachment 278051 View attachment 278052 View attachment 278053 View attachment 278054 View attachment 278055 View attachment 278056
Tomorrow would be fine. My address is: 1911 W. Grand Ave. Decatur. Please give me a call when you are on your way, my number is: (217) 413-7451I would like to buy the exhaust system as well. I can meet you and pay for them both, or I can pay you through Paypal.
It's a TBI exhaust manifold with a turbo flange welded on. FM picked up 40hp going to one over a ported stocker and the turbo and swing valve they used sucked. Here's mine with a gt30r bolted to it. I had to custom make a wg actuator bracket and the oil drain back needs a tube welded into the oil pan above the level of oil. On the intake a 4 inch custom hose with a bump to clear the shifter cable brackets on a 523 trans. Life has gotten in the way and I need to get the car to the exhaust shop to custom madrel bend an exhaust system. Chucksters being a chryco flange and using a chryco housing might raise the turbo up more than where mine sits. A Ford housing would really raise it up but then would hurt flow as they're on center housings pretty much.Holy cow! Did someone sand cast that manifold, or is it welded? It looks real nice.
I've seen these before. It was hard to tell from the pictures. It's well blended. So Mike did all these that are floating around?
Harry Lui complains about these oil pooling in the cartridge. Is that before the oil drain mod?