Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time I begin selling many of the parts I've acquired over the years that I know I will never use. Here is the list:

1. GLH 4 door RH (passenger's side) mirror, removed from my '86 GLHT, paint faded (see pic). PRICE CHANGE $25.00 + shipping.
2. L-Body Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System. Was on my '86 GLHT. 2.5" O.D. pipes, 3 stainless steel clamps and chrome exhaust tip included. PRICE CHANGE $100.00 + shipping.
3. SEMC from an '88 K-Car for a 2.5/auto. I bought to try in my '88 Omni 2.2/auto for diagnostic reasons, worked fine (went back to original SEMC when problem found). PRICE CHANGE $15.00 + shipping.
5. Red Omni Glove Box Door with unbroken lanyard. PRICE CHANGE $25.00 + shipping.
6. Two wheel covers from a '95 Neon with 15" wheels in good condition. Garage art? PRICE CHANGE $5.00 for both + shipping.
8. Used GLH Grille, lower and 2 upper mounting points intact. Could use a repaint. $25.00 + shipping. SALE PENDING
9. New, in the box P4529195...2 door L-Body Hood Scoop. Very hard to find!!! I set it on my Rampage to illustrate. I bought this new many, many years ago. Box has some water damage but I think I can fix it up for shipping. PRICE DROP $250.00 + shipping.

If my prices are out of line make an offer, worst I'll say is no. I can deliver parts to the Holley Moparty in Bowling Green, KY, or the Music City Mopar Meet in Nashville, TN in September, must be pre-paid before the event. I accept PayPal. Feel free to ask questions, more pictures available upon request.

Audio equipment Circle Font Metal Rectangle
Font Composite material Gas Rectangle Metal
Hood Window Automotive design Motor vehicle Shade
Hood Motor vehicle Plant Automotive tire Road surface
Font Road surface Rectangle Flooring Asphalt
, 3
Audio equipment Circle Font Metal Rectangle

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS; 1989 Shelby CSX
209 Posts
Thank-you ChucksterGLHT! Logic Module arrived safe. Looks great! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,430 Posts
I sent you a PM last night. I will PM you my phone number as I do not get on the PC during the week. Call or text me. My old lady says I need to try harder to get the SC kit.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Chuck,
Just a few words to say Thank You Very Much for the parts that I received today. They went to very good use on my '85 GLH Turbo. Excellent person to deal with! Best, Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts